STARWARS: The Rise Of Skywalker - The Thread (Spoilers)

Reaction score
I mean to begin with Anakin was conceived through Midichlorian manipulation done by Palpatine so if Rey is related to Palpetine then she's technically related to Anakin, not by blood but by right of passage.

Reaction score
He could have conceived her the same way he conceived Anakin though, through midichlorian manipulation.

Reaction score
Star wars 10 finna be

155-jar1.jpg

You'sa think the sith is destroyed forever? Me'sa Disagree's immensely

Reaction score
Palpatine: I have been every voice
Snoke: YOU’VE EVER HEARD
Supreme Sith Leader Binks: INSIDE YOUSA HEAD

Reaction score
You

are

a

nerd
I love u still.

Nah movie was sick tho, great character development, I honestly was tearing up during the movie, and got made fun of by m'lady but it was worth 100%. Which they did a funeral of sorts for Ben/Kylo or some shit that would've been a nice touch. But ending the saga where it all started works too, and was a pretty epic moment

Reaction score
Darth Revan or Darth Nihilus solo story please

Deleted member 1235

Ok so I finally just watched it (don't hate me I wanted to get my exams out the way first).

Firstly, it's an improvement on episode 8, I think we could all agree there. However, with this 'supposedly' being the final piece of the saga, I feel like some more notions to the previous 6 (prequal and original) trilogy could have been done. I did really like the bit when she was drained of her force, and you heard Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu, Luke etcs voices saying they're all with/within her or whatever, that was a pretty good nod.

The first half an hour did have me wondering about the rest of the film. I did wonder to myself "wtf they just gonna have Leia die like that" then I realised I think it was at the start of filming for Episode 9 that Fisher died :(

For someone who loves the clone wars, I was surprised that during the lightning battle between ray and palpateine, that it didn't weaken the emperor. Didn't the same scene happen in Episode 3 when Windu came to arrest the Chancellor, and it drained him of his power, leaving him scarred like how we see him in Episode 4 onwards (this scene)

The kiss between Rey and Kylo was awkward for me, they'd been adversaries for so long and whilst a hug would've been ok, the kiss made it feel like they were in love.
I was also quite confused about the family tree, so I get it she was the emperor grandson and rey is Han and Leias son, but who did the emperor fuck to produce reys parents and why were her parents not as strong as her? Did it just skip a generation or am I missing something?

I feel another films gonna happen, not #10 but something like Rogue one probably to fill some of the gaps. The saber and ship battles, whilst looking impressive still lacked the sense of a war. I feel it was better in 2005 with this battle
And also you're telling me that out of ALL the star systems that Chewie and Lando visited to get support, not a single one of them had old separatist or republic ships. Would've loved to see some re-furbished venators or even providence class ships?

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the film, but it doesn't feel like a grande finale.

Also if star wars has taught me anything it's that IF SOMEONE FALLS DOWN A BIG HOLE, THEY DON'T ACTUALLY DIE *cough* Palpateine, Kylo, Maul *cough* (except maybe Bobba Fett, but his hole had teeth :booty: )