Storage suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is the same idea I posted back in April but unfortunately went to the denied section.

Main idea: Sub tab in storage

Description: Alright. Let's say you have 20 AK-47's! 10 of them have a full mag, 9 of them are empty and 1 of them has 15 bullets. But you want to refill that 15 bullet AK-47. How do you do this? Simply said you just don't. Currently I don't see a way you can get that 15 AK-47 out of storage without having to get them all out or get lucky.

Now you have 50 Beretta mags! 25 full and 25 empty. You want to fill those 25 empty ones. How do you do this without spending more time than necessary? Simply not. You will keep on getting the full ones out. You would have to drop all of them 25 full mags to get to your empty ones.

This is odd. To give an example I like to sell my weapons empty. However want to use the same type of weapons myself but just know stacking full with empty will just end up in a major cluster fuck.

VE5jLfp.png

Pros: Easier to select certain items - Easier to organise and it makes your life generally easier when you use the weapons you sell in your gunshop.

Cons: None that I can think off except for it to be a bit difficult and weird at first.

Reaction score
This would be lovely to have implemented, and I believe this will featured as of the upcoming weapons update. Also, I do believe the storage system will possibly be remade, as said in May, 2015, by @Bolli when locking this thread. Although he may have meant the update with the ability to see the whole storage one has, using the scrollbar. It's highly likely it is already made/scheduled though.

Reaction score
As already completed for the new and upcoming weapon update, I will move this straight into accepted, then done section once we release it. It also displays the attachments on your weapons in your storage as well. Something long overdue I'll admit, but we're getting closer and closer to having the update done fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.