Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Event Name:
Storm Area 51
Location of Event:
Farm

Description of Event:
In light of recent news, I figured an event would be made out of it that we can enjoy before it actually happens and becomes a national tragedy.
3/4 of the event participants spawn at the top of the cornfield road with cameras and the other 1/4 get M4's. The 3/4 team get infinite stamina. They have to run inside the farm (Area 51) and take photos of combine weaponry that are spawned inside area 51. The event is won when the players leak the screenshot of the photo they took via adverts or tooter (If fixed)

Why should this event be added?:
I started off writing this as a joke but tbh it sounds really fun so that it should at least be added for a limited time during the summer.

Reaction score
I mean it would be fun as a event itself rather then have it as limited time.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Having it as limited time would be good as if people actually storm area 51 on September 20th then it'll probably be regarded as a massacre on US Soil and we wouldn't be able to morally justify having this as an event.

Reaction score
Sounds fun, went better than expected last month. But how would this be balanced? (Weaponry, ammo etc). Should the attacking team get re spawns or any other buffs than stamina boost?

Reaction score
I think the attacking team should get a couple of waves. Every wave every attacker respawns and they get more health and stronger, while the defenders gets more options for weapon choices and other perks.

Sam

Reaction score

Not something that will be used, so development is kind of a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.