805289602057_shad_fr
c2a4b83a81.jpg
619yK-0GI8L._UX385_.jpg
IMG_Pathfinder-two-tank-back-view_crop.jpg
wholesale-autumn-women-39-s-wide-leg-dress.jpg
beyond-060-b_3.jpg

Reaction score
The sweatpants are a joke

yeezy's are alright, some are good some are bad. They cost a fuck ton though here if you don't get them when they are released though

Supreme is alright but I prefer a colab with another brand

Palace is alright

Don't understand why people are bashing him for brand clothing. If he likes it then so be it. But then again those people are the people that sit in the middle of the night growing imaginary drugs so I guess we have that going.

Reaction score
You're gonna love those Yeezys until you walk into a dark alleyway and accidently step into a puddle. At first thought you're going to be bummed out because you got your expensive shoes wet in dirty water, but little did you realize the splash of the puddle attacts a local homeless man. The homeless man pulls out a pocket rocket and points it at your dome, and tells you to strip. The homeless man will either shoot you dead and rape your corpse or rape you and let you run, making a memory that will traumatize and scar you for the rest of your life. Either way; you're gonna get raped, whether you like it or not, trust me. He will then presumably sell the clothing for half the price you bought it for and from there on it's very possible he becomes a successful business man, possibly could become the new CEO of Apple. He might even invent a machine that proves that mother-fucking Ted Cruz is actually the Zodiac Killer and there is proof somewhere, damn it. Because y'know, a lot of homeless people deep down can be smart and sensitive people that are tormented by society, that is what is to be learned today. Oh yeah, and you spend too much money on goofy clothes.