[Suggestion] Market

Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/market.25238/

Main Idea: Make the market stalls a purchasable property

Full description of the idea: Make each of the market stalls a purchasable property

Why should it be added?: I feel as if safe places and stores aren't promoted enough to be fair, this also is a very centralized area, not to mention that these places are hardly used (rip xq's work)
I feel that if we make these places an official store they'll be used more to sell firearms or other items.

This also allows people to make constructions to improve their store without the need for a staff member's permission.

Pros:
-Public setting [No muggings]
-Closer to the city overall [Less chance of shootouts due to the police department being right across the street]
-More shops for people wishing to sell their items
-Drugs cannot be grown on the property due to it being in the open, which should encourage passive-rp

Cons:
-Perhaps these properties wouldn't be used at all [But I see people doing it every now and then]

849ef7ee09.jpg

f77224d30c.jpg

2ac6f07b08.jpg

619ba5562b.jpg

Reaction score
Disagree simply because there's no reason to purchase it, no doors or anything, you can use them just fine as it is.

Reaction score
To be frank there's all these suggestions to try and boost passiveRP but about over half the community sees someone passive RPing and tries to fuck with it in any way they can. I like the idea. +Support

Reaction score
This would probably make Bazaar a bit less crowded and laggy as people will also sell stuff at those market stalls, great suggestion. +Support

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. Not only do we have shops which are used when bazaar is full (business shops are mostly used for basing, sorry to say), but we also get the chance to go shopping when at slums or regals without having to take the car across the map. +Support

Reaction score
I'll support this idea because it'll encourage players for PassiveRP and also you won't need to wait a possible 620 hours for a staff to grant you permission to set up props there