Suggestions.

Reaction score
This is a list of suggestions from a dedicated player that would improve the server a lot.

1 - Dual Wield > You should add dual wield for some small SMG's and Pistols. This would make the server gameplay a lot better.
2 - Gas tanks to fuel oven.
3 - Cops should be able to actually open trunks with consent of course. A lot of people lie about stuff in their trunks.
4 - Advanced Keys > Unlock car from a distance.
5 - Fix mechanic NPC's. One repairs car but doesnt repair tires.. and the other one repairs only tires?

Reaction score
Cops should be able to actually open trunks with consent of course. A lot of people lie about stuff in their trunks.

They can if the person adds them to their storage buddies, which can forcefully be done via a '/me'.

Reaction score
Of course there are different NPCS for fixing and doing tires its logical as some garages don't do both, you can go to dealers that are tires only based

Reaction score
1: No, aids af
2: No, fuel is expensive af and this would kill crafting.
3: Lying in a /desc is against the rules, if you think they are lying or know they are lying, F6 or AR, there are logs admins can check. I think it would be a pretty good idea though. There would have to be new PLPD policies along with this though.
4: Sure, ig, don't know how much of a difference this would make, but it's not a shitty idea
5: No, don't crash your car if you don't wanna deal with them being different. Also promotes the use of RC to transport the car legally, as 12.6 doesn't allow cars with no tires on the road.

Reaction score
3 - Cops should be able to actually open trunks with consent of course. A lot of people lie about stuff in their trunks.
Trunks are supposed to be a safe place for weapons and other goods, imagine if someone was going to sell weed and an officer opened my trunk. That would be pretty fucking aids. I keep weapons in my trunk just in case and if it got opened I would lose quite a bit of money just because an officer was like "i wAnT tO lOoK iNsIdE yOuR tRuNk PlEasE".

Reaction score
Trunks are supposed to be a safe place for weapons and other goods, imagine if someone was going to sell weed and an officer opened my trunk. That would be pretty fucking aids. I keep weapons in my trunk just in case and if it got opened I would lose quite a bit of money just because an officer was like "i wAnT tO lOoK iNsIdE yOuR tRuNk PlEasE".