Super Duper late introduction

Reaction score
So everybody began doing this, and I'm like: "Hey, why don't I do this too?" So here we go.

I watched many perp videos from 2013 to 2014. Honestly I even bought GMod for that. I can't remember how I found PerpHeads, but this was accidental.

Hi, I'm ErmakDimon a.k.a Dmitrii Ermakovich, I have joined in 2014. By that time I didn't know anything at all, I remember that I was a Speed enforcer running around without a car and saying "All Clear?" Every time something happened. By that time my name was John Klarkson, when I got smarter (In April 2014) I changed my name to a normal one. In April I also got a microphone and got some friends of which @Mannerwaffel was the biggest. I met him when he was RPing a restaurant, I helped him with it and that was my first medium RP experience.

In May 2014, I tried to invite a friend of mine to the server. However he didn't understand what clearly is PERP and it was visible by his name-Sasha Sasha.

Then I bought myself first VIP and a Chevrolet Spark, and what came next you all may remember.