SweaterCOPS - Hostage-Bomb Situation

Reaction score
Multiple sweater cops were harmed during the filming of this video.

Viewer discretion is advised, this video may contain shocking content.

Reaction score
I was one of the officer there and it was funny, we all shouted at him to defuse the bomb and he didnt knew what to do and it was stupid and a big waste of time.

Reaction score
The only harmful thing was the ERROR signs and the only sweater cops I can see are the ones all grouping around a SWAT officer as he attempts to defuse a bomb. Not aware that if he fails to defuse it they'll all blow up. Nice perimeter boys.

Plus I think it is a bit harsh making a video about him specifically targeting him, he was probs over whelmed with everyone screaming at him to defuse a bomb which he has never encountered as an RP situation before. Maybe next time don't scream and laugh in his face and be calm with him, because I'm sure the last thing you want when your attempting to cut a wire to save peoples lives is some jack ass cops screaming in your ear.

Reaction score
The only harmful thing was the ERROR signs and the only sweater cops I can see are the ones all grouping around a SWAT officer as he attempts to defuse a bomb. Not aware that if he fails to defuse it they'll all blow up. Nice perimeter boys.

Plus I think it is a bit harsh making a video about him specifically targeting him, he was probs over whelmed with everyone screaming at him to defuse a bomb which he has never encountered as an RP situation before. Maybe next time don't scream and laugh in his face and be calm with him, because I'm sure the last thing you want when your attempting to cut a wire to save peoples lives is some jack ass cops screaming in your ear.
The problem is that if people can not deal with these situations and do not know who to actually listen to (me, the LT, yelling in text chat, clearly visible) they should probably not become SWAT.