Taking a long break

Reaction score
Hello most people probably don't know me, but ill continue anyways.
I'm gonna be taking a one month break from perpheads, maybe even two months or a year. If i don't return at all ill of course say so before leaving,
my reason for taking this long of a break is mental health problems that i would not like to discuss so i will not answer questions regarding that.
Goodbye to those who care.

Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that your current mental situation has worsened to the point where you don’t feel like you can play the server. I also recently began a leave of absence due to similar reasons that is set to end soon and I can absolutely say that taking a break really does help. It’s important to take a step back and have a breather every once in a while. You’ve been an incredibly friendly face in this community and I’m sure you will be missed, I wish you the best and speediest recovery and hope that we can see you back soon. Good luck! Feel free to drop a message on Steam or Discord if you ever want a chat.

Reaction score
Flugs already summed it up, however dont let anything take you down. Keep your head up and make sure you talk to people! Dont simply sit around and wait for it to pass because it wont. Seek out help and talk with friends.

If you ever need to talk about it, feel free to message me.