Hello and Goodbye

Reaction score
Its been sometime since I joined, 6 years give or take, and I had a lot of fun here so I guess it's time to say hello.

And goodbye, but not for good, I had my fare share of breaks but this is different and that's why I decided to write about it.

In few days I am going to a sort of mental well-being place, its proper title is balancing home and its a alternative to a full blown mental ward hospitalization. I'll be back on the weekends home and probably play but that's still too early to know when I'll be home again.

It's important to take care of yourself, mentally and physically, and like some said before here on this community, take care of yourself like I am doing now.

EDIT: I'd like to also point out that its only for around two months

Reaction score
Take care roen. I’m always here if u would like too talk about anything. Will miss seeing u on perp as much but ur mental and physical health is more important, take ur time and I hope too see u around

Reaction score
Take care Roen! I've told you 7294 times and you should put yourself first, for once. You're so kind, generous and a ball of joy. You always care for others and sometimes you need to take some time for yourself because you deserve the best. I wish you best of luck and hope it will make you feel better, see you soon <3