Tatoo ideas

Reaction score
I m gonna have tatoo apoitment in 6th of december and I m getting a discount on next tatoo
What is your idea for next tatoo to get?

Here is something similar that I will have

Attachments

• received_4675440049156151.jpeg
    received_4675440049156151.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 28
have the PLPD patch tattoed on your arm, and one QR code near your left wrist that contains the link to a perp montage
And adding to that in the bottom will be written "ar king" Rather than my badge number

just gonna let you know mate this tattoo does not look cool it will make you look like the stereotypical frenchcore listener and/or an incel
It will match many of my t-shirts with joker tho

i really feel like this came off the wrong way its your choice at the end of the day but all ill say is with this amount of joker symbolism you do not associate yourself with a very well-respected group of people and i mean its up to you but really think it through and dont do anything you might regret

i really feel like this came off the wrong way its your choice at the end of the day but all ill say is with this amount of joker symbolism you do not associate yourself with a very well-respected group of people and i mean its up to you but really think it through and dont do anything you might regret
Don't worry but its just that roast hit me a bit lol

This thread goes to show just how oppressed gamers are in today's society.

amvO8Qo_460s.jpg

Back