Taxi Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Taxi Rank And some more abilities for taxi drivers.

Short explanation (in notes):
-some abilites for taxis.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
it should be added infront of city hall where the huge grass area is atm..
then people who come to server, can easily get taxi without running much.

Optional additions:
-...make new parking lot where i said ( city hall grassland )
-...make 1-3 parking spots specificly on for taxis [ signs infront of parking spot (TAXI ONLY, like PD has sign Emergency parking ) ]

Thanks!
Fatzo

Reaction score
I agree that the Taxi job needs something to have customers coming back for the service, but I doubt that this is the solution.
If there's barely ever a taxi driver in the first place, people will just eventually just ignore the stand and we're back to square one.

Still, +/- support from me. Could be a nice addition if the job gets a more stable flow of things to do (people to drive around).

Reaction score
no not job..taxi rank is where taxis wait for costumers.. and ive been taxi for 1 hour and i got alot costumers as in reply to Wolveres :)

Reaction score
Wolveres;n17551 said:
I agree that the Taxi job needs something to have customers coming back for the service, but I doubt that this is the solution.
If there's barely ever a taxi driver in the first place, people will just eventually just ignore the stand and we're back to square one.

Still, +/- support from me. Could be a nice addition if the job gets a more stable flow of things to do (people to drive around).

This. Also, my apologies for my mistake!

Reaction score
A parking spot just for taxis in front of the city hall would be great! Like airports have taxi parking just outside the doors, I am sure this would not only give taxi drivers more to do, but help new players get around the map. Not to mention people who just got released from jail can order a taxi back to their home.

Reaction score
The car park at the side of the city hall can be used, or Taxi's can park next to the PD, no real need for a new taxi parking area.

Status
Not open for further replies.