More taxi seats

Reaction score
Short explanation: More seats within the taxi instead of just one.

Detailed explanation: If someone wants a taxi and they have a few drunken chavvy friends then it turns into a situation where Taxi drivers have to go back and forth to pick them all up. It does get a bit tedious after a while so I feel like there should be multiple seats that people are able to sit inside so that a big bundle of people can be sent to one location. It generally makes things a lot more efficient.
In a nutshell, make the current taxi have 3 seats for passengers instead of uno.

No additional options needed; unless you'd like to suggest some below.

Reaction score
Great idea @Rogue Car Tyres - This would make the taxi-business a more lucrative and efficient way to earn money through PassiveRP.

Perhaps the method of payment should be reconsidered? If you're out in the middle-of-nowhere and need a taxi you're unable to enter the taxi without cash in your pocket. I suggest that money can be transferred either directly from the customer's ATM or add a new option in the 'Taxi Menu' called "I'd like to pay the fare through MobilePay" etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(Late(ish), this still isn't accepted to I may as-well reply).
This is a rather simple idea that would make a job so much more interesting to the point where I would play. It is "more realistic" and it would make the Taxi job more useful and beneficial.