Taylor Jonas/Pyro

Reaction score
I've decided to make this recommendations for one of the kindest users on the server, he's super nice to everyone and wants to help anyone with anything, this is a dude who can go far in the community taking a role of helper or even higher than that.

I found this user when I was helping another user figure out how to play, I decided to reward Taylor/Pyro with $100,000 for his nice gestures to the guy helping him understand the job of paramedic and the basics. This user is now a regular player and I believe it's thanks to Taylor/Pyro

This is a user who cares about others more than himself and tries to help new players understand the gameplay and the server to an enjoyable extent. I've never found someone in this community who does that and it's so enjoyable to see. Big ups @OneTruePyro

Reaction score
true man, this guy is a life changeR, he helps alot, understands everything u say to him, hes not disrespecting, and same here john, when i sold my car i gave him 150k for the helping and being nice. :) (i am often giving away free stuff to even freshies and richer people but yea :D this guy is epic)