Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Steam/In-game Name: historyboi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:temp/temp tur
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:27791333
Reason: constant RDM as a cop, even killed me just after i spwaned
Evidence:happened around 2:50 my time,

https://mega.co.nz/#!6xoSkaCI!cUtcNzHeb58OfgxPeYKgo0SmUXsmm8hWRHrNX2mYtwA

i cant be sure this is the correct demo because of crap having happened on my computer... it will be just before the end, i logged out shortly after temp did.

Reaction score
You can see a easy way to post your demos in a thread that's above the one where you got the form.

i do not know how i missed that, working on uploading one now

Reaction score
how is it going? because the thread is a week old please post a video or we have to close it

i attempted to post (link in topic) i never got told if it works or not.

to clarify, i am unable to look at my own demo's because vindictus desided to take priority on how some files worked... this includes demo's.
the end result makes it so i can't look at a demo on this computer even if i try through gmod.

historyboi;n3129 said:
i attempted to post (link in topic) i never got told if it works or not.

to clarify, i am unable to look at my own demo's because vindictus desided to take priority on how some files worked... this includes demo's.
the end result makes it so i can't look at a demo on this computer even if i try through gmod.

Don't double click on demos.
Open up Gmod, click on "Demos" on the main menu screen. From there, you will see a GUI which lists your recent demos. Try to copy your demo to your desktop, rename it, then post it to your Gmod demos folder. That way, it'll appear first in the list when you're in Gmod. You can open it from there, and hit Shift+F2 while watching it for a GUI control panel.

camel;n3140 said:
Don't double click on demos.
Open up Gmod, click on "Demos" on the main menu screen. From there, you will see a GUI which lists your recent demos. Try to copy your demo to your desktop, rename it, then post it to your Gmod demos folder. That way, it'll appear first in the list when you're in Gmod. You can open it from there, and hit Shift+F2 while watching it for a GUI control panel.

i tried that.

Reaction score
sorry for the long time to wait, i checked your demo, and we will ban the guy
you will help us next time when you upload the video or give us the exact time code in the dome

Status
Not open for further replies.