RDM, FailRP, Attempted CDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Phoenix Ravenscar
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nikolaj Ovesen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20393821
Reason: RDM as cop, FailRP, entering our house after Warranting us as lieutenant then breaking in with no cause to do so, after killing Historyboi, i walked in and he RDM'd me, then took our coke and weed.
Evidence: Logs, if you can get to them, i wasn't recording or anything at the time.

this happened between 2:00 and 2:40 cst (-6GMT) he ticketed my car (payed immediately) then walked to the door of where i was staying demanding that the door be opened.when i refused, he put a warrant on deadlygamer5 and entered the house. i shot at him but was killed. soon after deadly came with his gun holstered and was shot on sight. after we raged at him over /ooc, he then attempted to CDM the both of us but was unable to because of where we where standing.

Dye

Reaction score
DeadlyGamer5;n1654 said:
Evidence: Logs, if you can get to them, i wasn't recording or anything at the time.

PERPHeads records a demo automatically when you join the server, so you were recording at the time.
The demo can be found in your /GarrysMod/garrysmod/demos/ folder.
The demo is saves in the format: perpheads_demo_year-month-day hour-minute-second.dem (e.g. perpheads_demo_2013-9-8 20-56-48.dem).

Locate the demo between 2:00 to 3:00 cst (-6GMT) and upload it.

their are about 3 demo's during the time and my computer hates demo's... i blame vindictus(by nexon)... it caused a problem with maps in the past as well...
i try playing it through gmod (press shift+f2 > load > (demo)> . . . >nothing happens
i go to console, type playdemo (demo_name)
i tried a rename of the demo in case that was problem
same thing
console says
CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file this_one.dem for reading.

C2W

Reaction score
historyboi;n1711 said:
their are about 3 demo's during the time and my computer hates demo's... i blame vindictus(by nexon)... it caused a problem with maps in the past as well...
i try playing it through gmod (press shift+f2 > load > (demo)> . . . >nothing happens
i go to console, type playdemo (demo_name)
i tried a rename of the demo in case that was problem
same thing
console says
CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file this_one.dem for reading.

Have you tried typing demoui in console?

I had the issue of not being able to open Demos in the same way I was used to doing so in Counter-Strike 1.6. I am so used to either pressing Shift + F2, or just start/startdemo/demoui in console. When I was reporting another player, I discovered that Gmod's home page had a "Demo Browser" button. Using that button, I managed to play a demo, after a lot of unecessary frustration. It can be controlled thereafter by using the Shift+F2 menu.

Reaction score
Seeing as a demo has not been provided In a weeks time. I will close this case.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.