thank you

rat

Reaction score
hey all

i just wanted to thank everyone for the time ive had on perpheads, every second has been a blast, and ive been more lucky than anyone with the opportunities ive had

but somehow i managed to screw everything up, and now its fairly obvious to tell that im not needed here anymore, or wanted

so i just wanted to thank everyone for the fantastic experience weve created together over the past year and a half, i hope that if nothing else i at least made some people smile, but i doubt it. wish everyone all the best

im sorry

Reaction score
Although we've never really been friends, I'll remember you from 2014 zarp where we were too scared to talk in staff meetings.

Enjoy where life takes you dude

Reaction score
hey all

i just wanted to thank everyone for the time ive had on perpheads, every second has been a blast, and ive been more lucky than anyone with the opportunities ive had

but somehow i managed to screw everything up, and now its fairly obvious to tell that im not needed here anymore, or wanted

so i just wanted to thank everyone for the fantastic experience weve created together over the past year and a half, i hope that if nothing else i at least made some people smile, but i doubt it. wish everyone all the best

im sorry
Cya bro perp was great with your mate. When you were minging around with Ryzo and the other my I forgot the name of it was funny to watch. Considering you were the last three people in the server who clearly didn't give a fuck bout the rules and just wanted to play to have fun. I'm sure many people of the community will miss you bro (Even tho there banned) you were a great part of the community. And just remember the time you proved everyone wrong and got that moderator tag dude no one thought you would ever do it but you did man! Anyway have a good rest of your life. You will be missed by this dead community.

Reaction score
Cya bro perp was great with your mate. When you were minging around with Ryzo and the other my I forgot the name of it was funny to watch. Considering you were the last three people in the server who clearly didn't give a fuck bout the rules and just wanted to play to have fun. I'm sure many people of the community will miss you bro (Even tho there banned) you were a great part of the community. And just remember the time you proved everyone wrong and got that moderator tag dude no one thought you would ever do it but you did man! Anyway have a good rest of your life. You will be missed by this dead community.
we'll be back at it soon

https://plays.tv/video/5a8f323d977ce15b45/flip?from=user

JER

Reaction score
cya humphrey

Reaction score
I love you exro you honestly made my time at perp great :C
I would make a montage of you but no editing software currently <3

Reaction score
I loved the good times we had, you're legit a really cool guy. What happened? If you're getting bullied by the salty retards, don't listen to them!

Reaction score
big nath ur amazing, weve had a lot of fun times together and I swear you're one of the funniest guys on perp, there's no one like you, you're special, like really special....

i dunno if ur suicidal or not or if ur just making this a meme cus of ur a levels or whatever it is lmao