Thanks for everything!

Reaction score
Hey guys, just gonna make it short. I started playing this server around 2021-2022 in April, I first joined minging around and being confused and what to do. I never imagined myself stop playing perp everyday. Over the past few weeks, I lost interest in the server and have started playing cs2.
@lencz When I was very new, you helped me and gave me money for my own car, I remember just chilling around with @Allen. Good times

@ALOO89 lmao I remembered that I used to hate you because you kept on fucking raiding us with asda and we just kept on getting shit on, but we ended up being friends and you are one of the best people I have ever been friends with on the server.

@tmac I remembered when we'd raid people and when we played cs2 you'd get mad at me ;( but on a fr note 3up

@OverCastSpark87 one of my fav dutch ppl lmao btw id beat u at cs2 same thing goes for u @Bilo Coxk (Franklin Coxk) noob

@klown i remember raiding business shops w you... miguel felixgrando new player 3up

@Nazeer happy to be friends with u, one of my fav staff members ever and very kind also @steelo (fyi ur shit at chess)

@dr.alex one of the best ppl i have ever played with and @daZai @unfunny53 @deago <3

last but not least @Emerald @Nova and @Nighty loved doing bazaar shootouts w u guys lmao

fyi ill still play but def less then i use to and sorry if got you on my list!

Thank you everybody for great memories!
this guy, not be playing much due to your 2 month ban for being homophobic

Last edited: