Event Suggestion The Annual Purge

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: The Annual Purge
Suggestion Description: " ’ , , . , , — . , . "

(Audio Contents and EBS) Please Contact Me for Custom Audio for the server and the siren as I work with Purge contents on YouTube)

The Purge is a behavioral device that allows citizens to release their anger for one night a year. The U.S. Government (New Founding Fathers of America/NFFA) passed a constitutional amendment known as the 28th Amendment to the Constitution that allows all crime, including murder, being legal for 12 hours on one night a year on March 21st - March 22nd at 7 PM - 7 AM.

Aforementioned Rules of the Purge:
1. The following weapons cannot be used during The Purge: weapons of mass destruction, fragment-producing explosives higher than a hazard class HC/D 1.4 and viral contagion projectiles (grenades, bombs, and rocket launchers.) Recommended weapons: A.R. rifles and handguns of caliber 6.2 and all bladed weaponry.
2. Government officials of ranking 5 and higher ((hospitals, police, & fire are counts as gov't funded agencies) mayors, state government officials, anyone as a position of government authority) have been granted immunity from The Purge and shall not be harmed.
3. Non-compliance with any of the aforementioned rules will result in death by hanging.

In-game Functions of the Purge: 12 hours don't have to be used during in-game. The best purge time to count for a good and long duration should be 20 Minutes or 1 Hour HOWEVER THE OWNER CHOOSES. Police Officers, Fire Department, and Hospital staff will not be active on Purge night to aid others. If Police chooses to stay active in their roles they should protect the Department building from outsiders in the case someone attempts to break the rules on Purge night but they are forebitten to go outside during Purge is active (they also cannot purge as they are using government equipment to put an disadvantage to their citizens).

Why should this be added?:
- Citizens should have a free will for one day to do what ever they want.

- As bunch of crimes are committed and police being overwhelmed with crime, this program should help citizens get whatever they want out of their systems for how many times a year the Purge should take place.

- The server has a really good weapon system, and a large map space for anything to take place, this map can serve as a good event for the Purge to take place.

What negatives could this have?:
- People losing weapons, dead bodies lying around, police and emergency services being unavailable, people need to survive with what they have like food and supplies to get through the Purge (Survive The Night), loud noises like gunfire and other stuff.

imageedit_20_5140435166.png

Reaction score
I don't see how this is going to fit into the server. There are plenty of PVP opportunities already.

Only positive I can see is if one made it so weapons dropped on death during the event is deleted, ''clean up day''.

Reaction score
There is already a variant of this that exists in PERP once a year. The Halloween zombie outbreak event essentially is this but PvE. There is no real purpose to having a PvP purge event other than turn the server into a deathmatch zone for whatever allotted time.

If you want deathmatch, you should look at joining a different server.

Reaction score
I don't see how this is going to fit into the server. There are plenty of PVP opportunities already.

Only positive I can see is if one made it so weapons dropped on death during the event is deleted, ''clean up day''.
This scenario can be used when everywhere in Paralake is lawless. That includes bazaar being lawless. The only actions like PVP are seen are slum raids, projex raids, being conducted when Police and intruders are against each other. This is an experiment to give an opportunity for all action and crimes taking place at once.

Reaction score
There is already a variant of this that exists in PERP once a year. The Halloween zombie outbreak event essentially is this but PvE. There is no real purpose to having a PvP purge event other than turn the server into a deathmatch zone for whatever allotted time.

If you want deathmatch, you should look at joining a different server.
There are no good servers anymore since most of them use M9K based weapons which is poor quality of RP. Its only a rarity to find something good like this server to take an opportunity. Its an experiment we should try out. Not like a permanent event.

Reaction score
there was an april fools like this everyone just started blasting and staff flinged you across the map, was fun.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see someone set up at City Hall with an AR and just spawnkill. No

Reaction score
Your all nerds, I'm going into TFU Heavy Gear, getting the AWP, noclipping to the roof of a building, and sniping everything that moves!!!

Fr though, this does not fit in with the server at all and will bring no positives