The Company Applications

Reaction score
The Company Applications.

Fill in the application and post below, Good Luck!

[OOC]

Steam Name:
Where you from?:

[IC]
Full Name:
Phone number:

Why should we pick you?:
What other organizations have you been part of?:
Do you play as Government jobs?:

What is your Firearms, Crafting, Driving level?:

Any additional information:

Last edited:
Reaction score
[OOC]

Steam Name: Exnem
Server time: 2 weeks
Where you from?:Norway
flags_of_Norway.gif

[IC]
Full Name: Tyler Rey
Phone number: #128 - 7361

Why should we pick you?: I have been part of the Virtuous which was a very good organization until org hoppers arrived and fucked us over. Anyway, the real reason i am here requesting a position is due to the fact that i require a strong organization and being able to work with someone. Working alone could be very boring and frustrating when you get raided, an organization that cares and takes care of each other is a strong organization, and that is what i am here for. I am requesting a position to help the organization grow and become stronger.

What other organizations have you been part of?: The Virtuous, Men in Blood

Do you play as Government jobs?: If i'm part of an organization i never go government jobs. However when the organization is
offline or not active i would go either medic or cop.

What is your Firearms, Crafting, Driving level?: Firearms is at 20, Crafting at 8, Driving level 8.

Any additional information: As in a previous application i know how to successfully stealth without being noticed and i also enjoy growing drugs.

If any organization members would require any assistance or is in a firefight and needs immediate support i will happily respond no matter where i am in the city

I am not going to risk cops raiding our apartment/base and will therefore either take a jail sentence, ticket or simply not drag them towards our base and wait it out til i am clear to go home.

Reaction score
[OOC]

Steam Name: zxdronexz
Server time: 2 weeks
Where you from?: Cumming, USA

[IC]
Full Name: Soul Evans
Phone number: 305-2152

Why should we pick you?: I belive that I would be a valuble addition to the organization, I am a sharp shooter and a great driver. I think I can help many of the members In this organization and assisst in some of the worst situations.
What other organizations have you been part of?: PLIP, Paralake Military, Black Roses
Do you play as Government jobs?: Yes, I sometimes play as Police Officer. I currently have a Supervisor Application out.

What is your Firearms, Crafting, Driving level?:
Firearms: Lvl 15/100 (Got a long way to go!)
Driving: Lvl 8/8
Level: Lvl?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Company Applications.

Fill in the application and post below, Good Luck!

[OOC]

Steam Name: [PH] Cobra
Server time: 1 day
Where you from?: Norway

[IC]
Full Name: Stevo Cobra
Phone number: 974-0443

Why should we pick you?: Ok hello my name is stevo cobra. Ok hey I want to join this group because I like to raid and do illegal things with groups I like to rob the bank. I want to help the group and I will be respectful with other people in the group also I like to make money by drugs so if people raid us they will die. so therefore I will join group

What other organizations have you been part of?: The Crude Family

Do you play as Government jobs?: Yes sometimes

Last edited: