The Yakovsky Family Applications

Reaction score
GaGbOjK.png

Fill in the application and post below. Add as much detail as you can and take your time!

[OOC]

Steam Name:
Where you from?:

[IC]

Full Name:
Phone number:

Why should we pick you?:
What other organizations have you been part of?:
What is your Firearms, Crafting, Driving level?:

Any additional information:

Good Luck!

Jack Yakovsky

Reaction score
[OOC]
Steam Name:
Hoblit
Server time: Close to 2 weeks
Where you from?: Sweden

[IC]

Full Name: Noah Santiago
Phone number: (Will get to this in a second, feel free to add me on steam instead: http://steamcommunity.com/id/noahtyg)

Why should we pick you?: You shall pick me because i'm the one always risking everything for my gang, I want a active gang that i can contribute with many things to, I will fight for you, I'm loyal if you meet my requirements.
What other organizations have you been part of?: Crescendo and Grow inc
What is your Firearms, Crafting, Driving level?: Firearm 32/100 Driving 8/8 Crafting 8/8

Any additional information:

Reaction score
[OOC]
Steam Name: [PH] Syñátéc IV ツ
Server time: 2 weeks 3 days
Where you from?: Netherlands

[IC]

Full Name: Faith Wright
Phone number: 213-2016

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I can help everyday everytime when it is needed. My marksmanship is very high and I am a pretty good driver. I can do the most hard jobs, I will not fail. I am very active in the city and you can always find me or call me whenever you like.
My specialities are shooting, driving and getting cops to leave with a nice conversation (No shooting will ever happen).

What other organizations have you been part of?: Dutchmans (The Prestons now), The Cassos, IKEA, The Kittens and The Davidson Family.

What is your Firearms, Crafting, Driving level?:
Firearms: 33
Crafting: 8
Driving: 8 ( I own a Mazda MX-5 )

Reaction score
[OOC]
Steam Name: Spooky
Server time: 2 weeks in [Q] menu
Where you from?: Sweden

[IC]

Full Name: Philip Davidson
Phone number: 846 - 9839

Why should we pick you?: I would help with anything at any time, i am a good shooter, driver and a friendly person when it comes to family. One of my really close friends is also underboss in The Yakovsky Family.
What other organizations have you been part of?: Davidsons, Virtous and some more that i dont really remember the name of. I was also about to join the Royal British but it got disbanded.
What is your Firearms, Crafting, Driving level?: Firearms = 16 / Crafting = 7 / Driving 7.

Any additional information: No

Last edited: