The Continental

Reaction score
Hello guys, if you have been on the server these past days then you probably noticed the Continental Hotel and the fine RP that is happening in there. I for one think it's a giant step in the right direction and I am very glad to be a part of it. I saw some recommendations on @Testa and @flugs already, however I think (and i'm 99.99% sure they share the same view) that without many others the continental would just be an idea and not as big of a succes as it is right now. So in order to thank those individuals I'll tag em in this post so they will have their time to shine.

@Testa - Thank you for your proper RP as a hotel director, your ability to connect the hotel with others is beyond perfect. you have done a great job handling us lot and I couldn't ask for someone else to run us lot.
@flugs - You have been a clear and understanding voice within the managing part of the hotel, good and well thought decisions have been made that has led us to the point we're at right now.
@Blackdown only person I know that would stay awake for over 24 hours just to keep the RP going...
@obidan66 - Added some real nice RP into the continental, the VIP lounge and the sommelier was his idea so credits where it's due.
@Tomiko - amazing interior designer, the office and much more of the continental has been made by him. truly a great guy
@Synatec - Amazing guy that introduced me in the organisation, his willingness to continue RP once shit hit the fan is beyond anything I have seen thusfar, proper guy that knows how to handle himself and others
@Goonsberg - You deserve some props for handling the door and being a nice guy to work with overall my man.
@TheHipsterGaming - Came to us with new ideas to expand our roleplay initiative, thank you for that.
@Josef Stalin @Alliat - thanks for bringing Trapani Pasta to the hotel, what would we do without your pasta?
@Shay - took my money in poker but is a fun and calm voice within the organisation
@Super_ - a very calm and nice guy that has provided us with very good insight on problems when they occured.
@Aylin Blvck - a very helpful and friendly person that has brought a lot of life into the organisation

@all the newer recruits and members I forgot to mention. Believe me I see you and cannot wait to see what you will bring to the continental.
E1F15F4B830DD3A5FA9D02255C7231D6BF010A1C