The Dutch Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Dutch Café is now hiring!

For many years, the restaurant business in our city has been fairly underrepresented; if it's dinner time and you're suddenly in the mood for a solid, quality meal accompanied by life-confirmingly good service in a tranquil atmosphere, the search can be quite a task. And that problem has roots deep into our society. Entrepreneurs don't go into the restaurant business because the sheer profitability of it is hopelessly outmatched by less well-meaning initiatives, as we all, sadly, live in a world of outrageous gun laws and sloppy drug control.

But in all of our infrangible enthusiasm, we are ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to cook you the food that you deserve!

We are a small team of dedicated, open-hearted people with a love for good culinary workmanship, and we are looking for more of the same kind. Are you ready to enter a crew full of intellectual fellowship and a working day full of challenges? Are you ready to learn more about yourself every day while you get to serve our graceful customers? Then apply for a position at The Dutch Café today!

Tell us a little about yourself in the section below and we will be sure to get back to you!

Best regards from
Jordan Sweet
Matt Arjama
Steve Zaiger
Kane Brogan
Andrew Gower

v5xUT2o.jpg

swi153F.png

ijaICQ7.jpg

W4F2vaQ.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the first customer of the cafe and I was quite impressed. I got screenshots too haha. Will upload later

Reaction score
The restaurant is well ran and provides a 10/10 service, good job gents ;)

Reaction score
Very good service! Food comes fast and fresh! I was so impressed I left a tip! (Great RP basically and nice people!)

Status
Not open for further replies.