Illegal Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
9ff4151cdb.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Background Information: YET TO BE CREATED

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Active Members:

Leaders:
Kane Brogan
Matt Arjama

Advisors:

Members:
Jake Green

Active Rules:

No Life Alerts on you when citizen, this will prevent the Law Enforcement showing up if we're being raided or raiding someone else.
No House Alarms same reason as above.
No stealing from ORG members, stealing is not tolerated and will get you executed as well as kicked.
No brining cops to the base. Example: Police chase, this will prevent the loss of valuable drug money and pots.
Always follow the server rules, basically just use common sense.

General Organisation Information:

Illegal Industries does not have a dress code as of this moment it make it a lot easier, it also saves money, Illegal Industries will not criticize you for your car as along as you can get your way around (Somehow)
You will be assigned a baby sitter when you first join the Organisation to make sure you don't screw up and know your way around.
If you would like to apply to join Illegal Industries please contact Kane Brogan, -CONCEALED- Or Matt Arjama or you can click the link below.

(Yet To Be Created WIP)

❤ Relationships :

Allies:

Enemies:

The Dutch Cafe:
Kane and Matt love their roleplay that's why they run a Cafe by the name of "The Dutch Cafe" it went out of business awhile ago but now Kane is thinking of re-opening it! Here are some pictures of the old Cafe
W4F2vaQ.jpg

ijaICQ7.jpg

swi153F.png

v5xUT2o.jpg

Weaponry:
We have some favourites, but you can use any weaponry you have, also you are expected to be able to use all weaponry provided

Barret 50 Cal.
4f0c46ad00.jpg

Ak-47
b100fb398a.jpg

M4A4
f1dcad9057.jpg

Benelli M3 Super
40afaf959d.jpg

Remington
-Picture will taken tomorrow-

NOTICE I AM ONLY MAKING THIS PAGE FOR KANE I AM NOT PART OF THIS ORGANISATION.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Me and Matt decided we wanted to role play more...but we still are willing to help you guys out, anytime. Myself I want too open up the Dutch cafe which was very fun to do with a great partner of course @Rune :D

Reaction score
Yeah this is disbanded btw. Why is this even still here hehe?

Status
Not open for further replies.