The end

Reaction score
Hello there, prob thats the last message u will see from me for a long time, main reason "steam is just trash and someone decided to hack my acc" i will miss many many people btww one day i will be back with all the powers within 16:9 Bulgaria needs to be known in that server it was so nice to meet very cute people (ffs they know what am talking about) @Dave @Megasaw @Sharkster @Moon @ALOO89 @klown @Collier @dbkiller @pain @Efan @rxsm @FatGeorge @bobo @benstandish @Goonsberg cba to tag 200 more i will see yall soon <333 @Seke @smokedope2016 @Eistee von Aldi @Pugga @Kronen @Crunchie @Spoon @Acerius @A1L @Maia @Dom_ @Efan @Ellie @Nate @sidd @steelo @Kelson
View attachment 21384
Have you ever thought about this? https://perpheads.com/threads/someone-family-sharing-my-steam-account.58773/

Reaction score
Hello there, prob thats the last message u will see from me for a long time, main reason "steam is just trash and someone decided to hack my acc" i will miss many many people btww one day i will be back with all the powers within 16:9 Bulgaria needs to be known in that server it was so nice to meet very cute people (ffs they know what am talking about) @Dave @Megasaw @Sharkster @Moon @ALOO89 @klown @Collier @dbkiller @pain @Efan @rxsm @FatGeorge @bobo @benstandish @Goonsberg cba to tag 200 more i will see yall soon <333 @Seke @smokedope2016 @Eistee von Aldi @Pugga @Kronen @Crunchie @Spoon @Acerius @A1L @Maia @Dom_ @Efan @Ellie @Nate @sidd @steelo @Kelson
View attachment 21384
So by the time i see this, youve left and come back all in 24 hours????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Give this man a week ban for wasting our god damn time

Reaction score
So by the time i see this, youve left and come back all in 24 hours????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Give this man a week ban for wasting our god damn time
ong bro he makes one hella of a speech for just 24 hours...

arguably the best time he spoke english spelling everything correct

Reaction score
guys i was cleaning my keyboard and accidentlly pressed WIN+P , now my screen is black. I dont think I can ever play again

Zrj4CPe.jpeg