The Front - Application section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name(OOC): Wolfjie
Name(IC):
Harry Gilbert
Why do you wish to join The Front?:
I need a new org that is good and I have friends in the org.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Shooting , raiding, defending and driving
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?:
La Cosa Nostra and The Ewogs
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: The names Harry Gilbert AKA the Pussy Slayer

Reaction score
Name(OOC): [PH] Mikey Brennan
Name(IC): Mikey Brennan Known Mostly as Jamal Reeds also.
Why do you wish to join The Front?: I want to join The Front as I want to find friends. I have 2 friends in the org and there the only people I base with. I want to be able to base with people who are stong and also help them out. I really like raiding and need assistance for it.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Good at raiding. Can defend but not as good as raiding. Pretty good driver.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Been in Jimmys orgs
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Thanks for letting me apply

Reaction score
Name(OOC): MatStar
Name(IC): Arjama, Matt
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Looking for a good organization to be in, and as many of my friends are in here I hope to have great fun and help as much as possible.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Alright base builder
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yes.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: I fought in 'nam.

Reaction score
Format:
Name(OOC): Justin on steam
Name(IC): Bobbie Ross
Why do you wish to join The Front?: Because i need a org this is one of the best org i have seen atm on my perp time, loads of members i am good friends with.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: I am ok at shooting i have levle 17 fire arms.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yes Niggers in paralake
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: No unless thank you for reading my application .
I met the owner today it was a pleasure

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name(OOC): Golden λ³
Name(IC): Lui Lambda

I wish to join the front, As i have 3 friends in it already "Kevin", "Liam", "Mikey". Ive based with the org before. And helped defend a raid
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Shooting, and planning
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: I was leader of the group called "The Lambda Family"

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: No.

Reaction score
Name(OOC): *neO
Name(IC): Baily Spence
The reason I want to join is that I want to be a good organization that I can trust the people that I know Linda for a long time and she told me that I should try to join the organization .
I would very much like to join.

Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?:
I'm good with weapons and robbing I work well with people I am good decisions quickly .

Do you have any experience from previous organisations?:
I was a big organization closed a long time ago and everything was going fine.

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?:

Reaction score
Name(OOC): Brace
Name(IC): Abde Salam
Why do you wish to join The Front?: The front is one of the best organisations on this server.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: realy good in shooting.
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yes
is there anithing else you'd like to tell us? i already know 3 people in this organisation kevin, lui lambda and liam lambda

Reaction score
  • Name(OOC): Teemo
    Name(IC): Tyrone Davies
    Why do you wish to join The Front?: No current org . Bertie has joined and recently I've been driving around and shit with Bertie and when he bases I don't think I could get in without being a member. You seem to be a reliable org and a strict leader such as Creepy piss.
    Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: I'm quite good at defending and setting up defences ( though I recently sold all of my props). I have quite good aim and a variety of firearms in my storage ranging from a Deagle to the Barrett M82
    Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Corleone , Avito and Merryweather V1
    Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Teemo won't be a skid if you accept.

Reaction score
  • Name(OOC): Moon
    Name(IC): Tom Henderson
    Age: 14(as you say exceptions can be made, i think im mature enough.)
    Why do you wish to join The Front?: Seem's like a good org, alot of my friends are in it and say it's brilliant. You don't seem as aids as other orgs, that accept people who just fuck around in bases.
    Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Base building, shooting.
    Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yes.The Ewogs, Avito, Davidsons etc.
    Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: 2 mo playtime.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name(OOC): Xerina / Envionic.

Name(IC): Ian ( Van ) Dalum.

Why do you wish to join The Front?: I like the people in this organization a lot, they are very nice, sweet and very fun to play with. ( Most people, then. c; ) The people in this organization have very good tactics when it comes to defending as what I have seen.

Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: My Firearms level is 97, I craft a lot, and I am pretty good with the SR-25, Desert Eagle, AK-47 and an M4A1, actually I can shoot pretty well with every weapon, except the Sako-92s. ( Cause of the sights. )

Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Yes, Urban Cohort.

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Well, I've got a mic. But It's really bad in Perp. I got to fix that, someday. I got one month of playime. And I am very helpful when it comes to defending, or help in raids etc. I know most people in this organization, and I do not do any '' banter '' stuff to annoy people. ( Sometimes, with all the single furries for example. )

Reaction score
Second application:

Name(OOC): Daragh

Name(IC): Jonathan Good

Why do you wish to join The Front?: I would like to join the organisation as I have made a lot of friends since my last application who are now in this organisation, including enemies who are friends. I know quite a lot of people now and I have assisted in raids with the organisation. Lexa Hills knows I have sniped a few cops for them and helped out during raids, I also know people like Adrish, etc. I believe I now have what it takes to join the organisation and I am a very different person to what I was like when I was a sweatervest and was a total idiotic douchebag.

Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: Driving, shooting and building defenses.

Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: I used to be in big organisations like the avito that previously shut down, etc.

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?: Yes, I've been trying my hardest to help the organiation out and I've tried to not cause any hassle with the organisation and I have quite a few friends in it.

If you're not in the organisation then do NOT judge or decide whether or not you agree.

Reaction score
Name(OOC): Jasperkel
Name(IC): Jasper Erkel
Why do you wish to join The Front?: There are a lot of orgs at the moment but i really want to join a powerful org and i think the font is a powerful org and i really think you guys like the same things to do on teh server, Driving cars, Growing drugs and some other illegal things.
Do you have any specific skills you'd like to list?: building defense
Do you have any experience from previous organisations?: Unstoppable,
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?:

sorry for my bad englisch

Reaction score
Apps will be closed for a second time, not sure when they will be reopened just don't want this to turn into a big shitshow where every new member tells their sweatervest friends to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.