The Great Orchestra of Christmas Help (late day 3 summary)

Reaction score
The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC, Polish Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy, WOŚP) is the biggest, non-govermental, non-profit, charity organization in Poland raising money for pediatric and elderly care.The GOCC Foundation holds American Heart Association certification to provide courses in CPR and AED, and for the use of high technology for medical lifesaving. The GOCC aims to support health care in Poland by purchase of state of the art medical equipment for Polish hospitals and clinics and by establishing and running six medical programmes and one educational programme. The foundation is working by gathering donations via online or via many volontiers.

The Finals are at 28.01.2024 and on that day proof of donation will be posted.

I want to support as same as in last time.
This year The GOCC is fundraising for devices for pulmonary departments for children and adults.

You can help by simply donating ingame money in the GOCC booth or via bank transfer https://en.wosp.org.pl/fundacja/jak-wspierac-wosp/wesprzyj-online
Every 10000$ (in total, not by a person)-1 real life $ to charity
After talking with @Efan The in game money will be spreaded among new players.

The Biggest Donator & rewards:
As per usual I will list top 3 Biggest supporters by donation & aditional helpers. This time however only the biggest donators will recive:
1st place: halloween skeleton 2022 Holiday 2019 Penguine Figure & 2022 Holiday doll
2nd place: Holiday 2022 Polar Bear Figure -AK 101 + 3 mag + 3 rifle ammo
3rd place: AK47 + 2 mag + 1 rifle ammo

The GOCC booth will be placed to gather donation, you can also make a bank tranfer for 2682032 and state your name & attach GOCC (Example Gregory Grzeszczyk GOCC)

for 5000$ you can rent Nissan Skyline for 5 minutes (if you place bigger donation and choose to ride a car, your time will NOT be longer)

Even tho the stand was placed for short time we managed to gather total of: 3110000$.
The leaderboard of top donator is:
1st Place @karoliukas with with 910000$ donation
2nd Place @Chris Flynn with 800000$ donation
3 rd place @lencz with 5000000$ donation

Special thanks to @lencz for creating GOCC sign's explaining what charity does. @BombDJuice for renting Mclaren F1 if certan amount of donation is given.

With 3 day's we manage to already get 311$ worth of donation.

Due to work schedule fundraiser on the server is being placed not that often anymore but I will try my best to still make it active, in the meantime as promised I gave away to new players 1.2 mil that was gathered, rest of the money will be given out after the finale.

Last edited: