GOOC Charity Final Day

Reaction score
This is penultimate post of this year GOOC Charity fundraiser before 27.01.2023. If you want to support us, you can donate to me only Today at City Hall.
With 5mil$ donation's I gave away all the profits to new people that were trying to settle in the city.
The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC, Polish Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy, WOŚP) is the biggest, non-govermental, non-profit, charity organization in Poland raising money for pediatric and elderly care.The GOOC Foundation holds American Heart Association certification to provide courses in CPR and AED, and for the use of high technology for medical lifesaving. The GOCC aims to support health care in Poland by purchase of state of the art medical equipment for Polish hospitals and clinics and by establishing and running six medical programmes and one educational programme. The foundation is working by gathering donations via online or via many volontiers.

The Finals are at 28.01.2024 and on that day proof of donation will be posted.

I want to support as same as in last time.
This year The GOCC is fundraising for devices for pulmonary departments for children and adults.

You can help by simply donating ingame money in the GOCC booth or via bank transfer https://en.wosp.org.pl/fundacja/jak-wspierac-wosp/wesprzyj-online
Every 10000$ (in total, not by a person)-1 real life $ to charity
After talking with @Efan The in game money will be spreaded among new players.

The Biggest Donator & rewards:
As per usual I will list top 3 Biggest supporters by donation & aditional helpers. This time however only the biggest donators will recive:
1st place: halloween skeleton 2022 Holiday 2019 Penguine Figure 2023 Snowglobe Figure & 2022 Holiday doll
2nd place: Holiday 2022 Polar Bear Figure -AK 101 + 3 mag + 3 rifle ammo
3rd place: AK47 + 2 mag + 1 rifle ammo

Top Donator list will be updated and showed at the edit of the post.

Edit:
We managed to get 5550000$ = 555$ towards donation (2 244,10 PLN) on 27.01.2023 I will post the proof of donation as always.

Top 3 donators are:
1 @Chris Flynn with 3000000$ (3mil$) Donation and rewards are: halloween skeleton 2022 Holiday 2019 Penguine Figure 2023 Snowglobe Figure & 2022 Holiday doll
2 @karoliukas with 970000$ Donation and rewards are Holiday 2022 Polar Bear Figure -AK 101 + 3 mag + 3 rifle ammo
3 @lencz with 500000$ Donation and rewards are AK47 + 2 mag + 1 rifle ammo

Rewards for biggest donations will be given out on 30.01.2024, if you will not gonna be able to recive them on that day please DM me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This sounds like buying In game money but with extra steps.

I get its for charity however has this been cleared with the admins?
A money that I didn't have right to use in other purpouse than giving away to new people. Efan gave me a green light as you can see in the post. (If you would read it)

Reaction score
This sounds like buying In game money but with extra steps.

I get its for charity however has this been cleared with the admins?
hop in
3C7MhSY.png

Reaction score
A money that I didn't have right to use in other purpouse than giving away to new people. Efan gave me a green light as you can see in the post. (If you would read it)
Good to hear.

Ill try and get on the server before the 28th and shoot you all my cash (I dont play much anymore so dont see the point in having it sit there)

Reaction score
Good to hear.

Ill try and get on the server before the 28th and shoot you all my cash (I dont play much anymore so dont see the point in having it sit there)
I don't gather donation anymore for simple reson
I dont have more cash than I m going to give lol