The Growing Power Applications [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Applications are now closed. This thread will be locked if you would like to join please show why in-game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446216095,1445968026][/DOUBLEPOST]Applications reopened.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132675862 / Mr. Cobra

IC Name: Stevo Adheriall

IC Age: 29

Tell us about your IC persona?: He is a criminal who goes around the city looking for weapons he can buy. he likes to raid. Everything started when his father was a criminel and died on the streets he came in a shooting incident. When Stevo Adheriall grew up he wanted to take revenge for what the police did to him. Then he began to base and grow drugs. And when we were raided constantly both unknown criminel and the police we killed them all. We started buy weapons like AK and we started killing and raiding. Also afterwards I got friends and they started to Grow drugs. Also said they will join to raid so I said yes and we earned a lot of money. And now Stevo Adheriall has decied to join a strong organization.

Firearm level: 3, i usely buy guns

Reason for applying?: I'm a strong guy and likes to base. i will be in your org because I know someone in their org and I would like to base with you to help you. I know garo and Youseff and Gustavo and some more. I mostly I use is Ak and Sako.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: [So you can be contacted on steam] Cheeky Chef/STEAM_0:0:42748794
IC Name: Mark Franklin
IC Age: 21
Tell us about your IC persona?: A man who likes growing and making new people to his friends.He wants to become a powerful man with guns and whatever he needs but his main priority is to make friends.
Firearm level: 34
Reason for applying?: The reason I applied is to make some new friends and help with the organization.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: [So you can be contacted on steam] STEAM_0:0:79496756
IC Name: Tyreece McGefferson
IC Age: 15
Tell us about your IC persona?: I like to grow things in spare time, like alot a weapons and like killing people. Killing people makes blood go round my body with a fast reaction and gets me hyper to execute or kill others. You could simple call me brutal. Tyreece has always been getting into trouble by police and getting away from police with guns or without. He is the man to get away if needed.
Firearm level: 28
Reason for applying? Seeking a new organization as want to be fighting with the best and leave the rest.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: DutchyRobin STEAM_0:0:89675285
IC Name: Robin Jansen
IC Age: 19
Tell us about your IC persona?: I'm a guy that likes to help his group/friends. I can always help them out with every type of thing, like when they are in trouble I'm always free to help them out.
Firearm level: 22
Reason for applying?: I wan't to be part of a strong powerfull team (it looks like you guys are). Since I heard some friends talking about you guys I tought lets give it a try. And I hope I can help you guys with growing.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: [STEAM_0:0:13270663 Frollis]

IC Name: Ruby Jansen

IC Age:18

Tell us about your IC persona?: I am a girl that loves criminal stuff. Like making drugs raiding and stuff. I got a Audi TT but im working on to get a Audi 5s. This girl have been in many raids. She loves to pull the trigger on a AK-47 and don't forget she allways helps her team.

Firearm level:6 Working on it ATM

Reason for applying?: I am looking for new friends to play with so why not join another org. so i decied to join this becuse many people talks about this org and i can see its powerfull and got much respect. why would you accept me ? well i am very good at shooting and i can drive very well.
Thank you for reading this Application and i hope you will accept me :D

Reaction score
note-on-windshield.jpg

***A note would be left on the windscreen of Liam Belinsky's vehicle.
The note reads:

Steam Name/SteamID:
Mr Zan/STEAM_0:1:46619422

IC Name:
Zack Robberts

IC Age:

Tell us about your IC persona?:

I am a male who is not all there with the criminal ways; I do not shoot things often but I do if I need to, such as during raids. I am a excellent driver if given a half decent vehicle to drive, not a Mini Cooper.

Firearm level:

Reason for applying?:

The Growing Power has a few of my friends in and quite honestly, I am sick of these stuck-up Crafting+ tossers who think because they have money they can do whatever they want. I am applying to help my friends and demolish them careless wankers.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: [So you can be contacted on steam]: zXDroNEXz/STEAM_0:0:88346660
IC Name: Spencer Reid
IC Age: 23
Tell us about your IC persona?: Spencer is a man all about the life of action, he is ready for war and has a heart of fire. He recently moved into the country with a decent knowledge of weapons and a smell for weed. As of now, he is currently looking to better himself and make money at the same time.
Firearm level: 35
Reason for applying?: Welp, i need my firearms up and money at the same time, might aswell make some friends while i'm at it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Steam Name/SteamID: [So you can be contacted on steam] Teemo
    IC Name: Thomas Butcher
    IC Age: 19
    Tell us about your IC persona?: I'm the casual criminal mastermind who has a taste for BLOOD!
  • I commonly grow drugs and peform raids with elegance and swag.
  • I was an ex-navy seal who broke bad and started doing meth, after a year I realised cannabis and cocaine suited my circumstances much better.
  • Firearm level: 5
    Reason for applying? To join my brothers Richard and Joe and to join a powerful org not like some *Cough* Crafting + *Cough*
  • I would like to assist you as I see you are growing stronger by the day.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Dipsy/STEAM_0:0:5215442
IC Name: Layla Reagan
IC Age: 22
Tell us about your IC persona?: Layla is a girl born in evo city she have lived most of his life there and she has been the military so she knows a lot about weapons
Firearm level: 80
Reason for applying?: I'm looking for new players to play whit and have fun with:):)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53215211 [So you can be contacted on steam]
IC Name: Tyrone Lark
IC Age: 25
Tell us about your IC persona?: Been a part of many organisations, but have been searching for one the last 2 years. Born in evocity by a poor family. We had no food and no water, so i started to do crimes. First it was mugging and robbing. Then it went over to murder and growing. When the population of people went to paralake, i hanged on.
Firearm level: 9/100 Working on it.
Reason for applying?: I have been searching for a org a long time now, and my good friend Nayoko recommended this org to me. I feel like this is the right org for me. Ty

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: KarvaneKaru STEAM_0:0:38963787
IC Name: Sarah Smith
IC Age: 26
Tell us about your IC persona?: An ex-marine great at handling weapons, have good knowledge on how to grow drugs corectly and efficiently. I will protect the Organization at all costs.
Firearm level: 2
Reason for applying?: Looking for a gang of criminals to do stuff with, I can be trusted and I'm just looking for a new family that would take me under their hood.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Sneaky
IC Name: Dave Kearney
IC Age: 28
Tell us about your IC persona?:

dave Always was a lone wolf, dave hated people. Sadly, his place has been robbed many times and is now struggling to make money to pay rent.
After meeting people in a organisation, he started liking people. But unfortunatly that entire organisation was killed. With now dave struggeling for money, he can not enjoy the things he likes. And it too dangerous nowadays to go alone.
Dave hates traitors. And he would really enjoy dumping them in the ocean like a 5 year old would love ice cream.

Firearm level: 12 i believe. Still working on it and crafting m9's like crazy.
Reason for applying?: Kinda want to be in an organisation, make a little money. Think it will be fun. Especially in this organisation.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Johnny Cash
IC Name: Ben Johnson
Tell us about your IC persona?:I've been started my story in Evo city, bad city, full of criminals and dealers, who get out from that city is a real man.Here, in Paralake city, i started other life, still making money from drugs like a "godfather" and stopped mugging people like all 16-17 years old kids.Now, im trying to be a real Al Capone.
Firearm level: 0
Reason for applying?: Need a team to grow and make money, im feeling lonely.i want to be more powerfull then i am, and i believe you are the most powerfull familly in the city.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446642525,1446641691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Steam Name/SteamID: Johnny Cash
IC Name: Ben Johnson
Tell us about your IC persona?:I've been started my story in Evo city, bad city, full of criminals and dealers, who get out from that city is a real man.Here, in Paralake city, i started other life, still making money from drugs like a "godfather" and stopped mugging people like all 16-17 years old kids.Now, im trying to be a real Al Capone.
Reason for applying?: Need a team to grow and make money, im feeling lonely.i want to be more powerfull then i am, and i believe you are the most powerfull familly in the city.
yea the thing is i was focused on other things because i was buying guns and it was not so important for me, but i handle guns really good, last raid i got i killed 3 ak47 guys with supressed beretta.. headshot-ed them

Reaction score
IC Name: Jonathan Curtis
IC Age: 48
Tell us about your IC persona?: I like to take long walks on the cornfields from time to time. I also like kidnapping black people in paralake and forcing them into my minicooper trunk and dumping them in the middle of my farm, taking all of their belongings and forcing them into living the slave life style.

They then pick my cotton with their battered slave hands while I fuck their coon mother in the Barn while watching them from above with my m82. Sometimes I sell the coon picked cotton to Uncle Sam but Uncle Sam doesn't approve of my actions so, I usurp the throne of Paralake from time to time by making the south rise again.
Firearm level: 3
Reason for applying?: I need more people to direct the coons around my farm with. I also need people who share the same ideals as me towards coons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Steam Name/SteamID: Crimson Nugget
    IC Name: Drake Johnson
    IC Age: 25
    Tell us about your IC persona?: Revenge. That's what Drake is on about. You do anything to me or my squad, even once, no matter if you say sorry, if you pay back, revenge will be imposed. Generally I'm a good guy, but man, once you've startled the bull there's no way of stopping it. I avenge while making my victims regret EVERY SINGLE one of their actions against me or my squad. I'm also a fanatic of bombs and wish to learn to make them in the future.
    Firearm level: 1
    Reason for applying?: I want a squad I can avenge for, besides, my good bro Ben Johnson is already in this organization and we've already had good times growing together in my apartment. Once, a dude with a M4 entered and raided us, shooting my Ben. Revenge. Shot that raider down with a damn Beretta.

Reaction score
  • Steam Name/SteamID: Tony/STEAM_0:1:25015916
    IC Name: Tony Bonito
    IC Age: 22
    Tell us about your IC persona?: Tony was born in Evo City, and have lived there all his life. He is a ex-marine, so good to handle weapons. He have a good knowledge to grow drugs, and will protect/help organization at all costs.
    Reason for applying?: I am looking for new players to play and have fun with, plus i have some friends in the organisation.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: [So you can be contacted on steam]
IC Name: Matt Arjama
IC Age: 43
Tell us about your IC persona?: Matt likes to bomb motherfuckers
Firearm level: 37
Reason for applying?: Need someone to grow with.

Reaction score
Lol. Liam, you REALLY dont need more members. In fact, you have so many members you cant even control your gang properly. You're just dooming your gang, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.