The Harlem Family - Open Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
0347fc7f13.jpg
"Destruction, the key element of power"

91534234b1.png
Think you've got what it takes to be apart of the family? Feel free to apply here, we do have
a few requirements though, and you must match these before applying.

You must have a talent (High crafting level, good driving, aiming, etc)
You must have been in the city for longer than 2 weeks.
You must have some notoriety (other organisations, etc)
You must be willing to change your clothes.

If you match these requirements, feel free to apply using the form below.

In-game Name:
Playtime:
Your roleplay Story:
Previous Organisations:
Why should we accept you?:
Why do you want to join the family?:

You will be notified via the forums if you have been accepted or denied, applicants may be waiting a couple of days before actually receiving a reply.

Reaction score
In-game Name: John Daymon
Playtime: 3-4 months I've been playing for 21 or 22 months dunno exactly
Your roleplay Story: Daymon grew up in Evocity, moved because he wanted to and now he's in paralake
Previous Organisations: Belinsky (all of them) The Chosen Few, The Chosen Family, Montreal Family, Hicktown Hillbilly's, '14-Burbs
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm Daymon
Why do you want to join the family?: Because Ayjay told me to join

Reaction score
In-game Name: Ben Walker
Playtime: 2-3 Weeks playtime

Your roleplay Story: No one knows where Ben Walker came from, one day he decided to catch a train to Paralake, he had heard good things about the city. It would be a new start for him, though he had nothing with him, he had to work his way up. Starting in the city with around 20k, he is now worth around 4 million, with a Ferrari 458, Range Rover and enough drugs for a lifetime...

Previous Organisations:
Crescendo, Virtuous, Montreal Family, Belinsky Family, Armenian Mafia

Why should we accept you?:
I should be accepted because i am loyal and will always think of the org before my own needs. Items can be brought and made again, but org members cannot.

I want to join the family because i want a place to make money with friends and know i am safe. I have friends in the org and Ash told me i should join.

Reaction score
In-game Name: Jake Green
Playtime: 2 weeks
Your roleplay Story: Making a living through gambling and drugs. Jake Green came to Paralake to look for a new being, with his new found fortunes
Previous Organisations: Crescendo, Montreal Family, Armenian Mafia, Crafting +, Hitman royal, The riddle Family
Why should we accept you?: I'm always around when I'm needed, I'm a loyal and trust worthy person who won't go backstabbing other members. I would be a good person on the team.
Why do you want to join the family?: Because I want to join a family that isn't going to end up killing their own members, also a safe place to make money.

Reaction score
In-game Name: Jack Noah

Playtime: Over 1 month

Your roleplay Story: Andreas Wiese, Mikey, John Daymon, Charles Marston and me were growing drugs at the warehouse near CD in Evocity. We made a plan to find away to leave Evocity because the local police department set a huge bounty on us. All of us voted to live in Paralake. Many of my fellow org members left us when we finally made it. Only Daymon, Mikey and I still live in Paralake.

Previous Organisations: Falcon's rule, Nordic Growing crew (Chosen few), Belinsky, Cosa Nostra, Montreal and Armenian.
All of them except Armenian were disbanded.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I think twice. Most of the people I know raid without bandages and stim packs and when they needs bandages, I have to give it to them. I'm prepared all the time. I'm loyal, I'm good at chases, I'm a good shot and I have alot of guns.

I want to join because I have friends in Harlem Family. I don't want to make enemies with them. I believe that your org is solid. I've seen your raids and I'm impressed. That's why I wan't to join.

Reaction score
In-game Name: Hjalmar Winroth
Playtime: Q-Menu says 1 week but it's probably something like 1 week 4 days (plz accept anyway :kappa:)
Your roleplay Story: Hjalmar Winroth came to Paralake cause a friend of his lived there and his friend promised them to make enormous amounts money through criminal ways. Hjalmar's friend was put in prison for lifetime when they had just assasinated the mayor, Hjalmar managed to escape. In the end, the criminal organization Hjalmar founded couldn't go on since many members went on lawly routes instead and thus, I am here.
Previous Organisations: Men in Blood (Leader), Armenian Mafia
Why should we accept you?: I'm a loyal man and I understand many of the problems organization leaders can have since I've been one myself, I'll treat my higher ups like I would want to be treated in my org. I've got a lot of firearms that I can use in various ''Activities''. I'm serious when I need to and banterous when I need to.
Why do you want to join the family?: I've got a very good feeling about this org, and I really mean that. I really only joined Armenians because there were no other big orgs at the time. This org overall seems very promising and that it'll have a good quality controll with the members so I'm not surrounded by idiots.

Reaction score
In-game Name: Jack Kier

Your roleplay Story: It was a day in Paralake, when a group arrived from EvoCity. Jack Kier was with them, for 6 months they were getting paid, getting laid, and drank gatorade. Out of nowhere the corrupted cops came and shot all of them when they went to the hardware store, Jack Kier swore to kill the whole government, with his new friends.

Previous Organisations: The Chosen Few, Falcon's Rule, Belinsky Family.

Why should we accept you?: Lets see, I have a lot of skill in a lot of things, such as being a fake lawyer, killing, raiding, mugging, growing, sweet talking and escaping a situation. I've never betrayed anyone in my previous organizations. In criminal acts I come prepared and I don't rush anything. I'm rich for a reason.

Why do you want to join the family?: I might be rich, but I need more cash. The organizations got disbanded for some reason. This org has a lot of professionals, so I feel this is the right org for me.

Note: Please do not hate me or dislike me because of my voice, we've all been there. My voice does not mean how good I am, thats stupid. As they say: "Dont judge a book by it's cover" So don't judge me by my voice.

Reaction score
In-game Name: Dave Fast
Your roleplay Story: All Begined Whit i was a Kid And Growed Up as a gangster>> When I Was Borned I have Always Look at my father He was Just with other gansters He took me with him on some mision and When i growed up to 10 He Learned me how to use Pistol and Heavu guns He learned me some Cool Things it was just awasome And When i growed up to 26 I robbed the bank And KIlled all the Swats and Police officers And I Had A Friend who Helped me And we Succesfully Got the money and Ecape from the Police And We got a secret place. we just Drived in to the secret base And we have been in there 5 days after raiding other houses I made It out of there But they killed My Best Friend and i have lived alone after that : ( End
Previous Organisations: Bishop Brothers, The Zaiger Family, Men in Blood, and i dont remember the others
Why should we accept you?: Because i am A Good Raider I love the Raid Btw And i am Good at Shooting and aim and i like to Drive cars And i like to base with other Peoples
Why do you want to join the family?: BEcause i am Not in a Org Right Now And I like to base With other people and Teamup at Raids And i Have looking for a good Org For long time now Btw...

Reaction score
In-game Name: Matt Grand
Playtime: 3 weeks
Your roleplay Story: It was a dark scary night in Paralake City.I was just wanting to join a powerful family.So I joined Crescendo so I can make drugs and get money.Then they kicked me out and mugged me with a m24 and shot me with a m82.Story of my life.
Previous Organisations: Crescendo,Security+,The Montreal Family,Armenian Mafia
Why should we accept you?: Because I have many guns and I am loyal.
Why do you want to join the family?: So that I can join a powerful family and so I can make a lot of money with my old friend Ayjay.

Reaction score
In-game Name: Michael Boyle

Playtime: 2 months pretty much

Your roleplay
Story: Michael was born and raised in evocity, He made a few friends at the MTL and these people were very powerful, One night, Him and his new friends decided to take over Evocity, Killing the police force, Robbing shops and banks and killing the mayor, After this night he just hung out at the MTL Gate thing with another friend he made, They baited cops in a white GMC van, And talked about stuff until we decided to go home and go to bed, A few years after he got bored of baiting cops and staying in a small room, So he decided to move to Paralake city, During his first few weeks here, He got to know the city, How to get around and people to avoid, After about a month he found one of his old friends and ask him if he could join his Org, He said no and I never really saw him again, Then I went on to join the Paralake Police force, In my time in the paralake police force I met another friend, She was a kind girl and Michael and her went to Parker at Glass co, And there Michael met his friend again and the kind girl he met asked the leader of the org if Michael could join, and that was it, Michael was now a part of the Belinsky Family, And now he is known for being Scottish and calling people bad things in the street.

Previous Organisations: Belinsky Family, Montreal Family, Crescendo, Armenian Mafia, 504 Gotti Boyz, Crafting+.

Why should we accept you?: Because I am a loyal person who always helps his fellow org members in time of need
Why do you want to join the family?: Because I know alot of people in this family and I want to experience something new hopefully

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepting 5 more members, feel free to contact me in-game after you have been accepted for your place.

amr

Reaction score
In-game Name:Amr Assar
Playtime:3 Days on server record thingy but I play more than 3 days every week
Your roleplay Story: Amr assar was a young fellow when he was born in para lake city, he watched as his home city grew into a huge city with a lot if amazing buildings and sky scrapers and Amr told himself that one day he will be one of the richest, he then was kicked out of his home with a white sweater and was forced to join the police force for money, after years of working in the police force he resigned and ran for mayor and was accepted; he then bought his first car a volexwagen and soon found our it was so shit and sold it, he then bought a Mini Cooper and then saw a crazy gunfight going down at slums, he say a man fall and die and be then ran up and took his shotgun and killed all the cops on spot. He then found out he was fighting for a very strong family with the name of belinsky family which soon disbanded and he was left alone an grew drugs in different places and is always improving everyday getting richer and richer by the second.
Previous Organisations:
Belinsky family.
Why should we accept you?:I see this as an opportunity to get known in this community while meeting and playing with really cool people like Ayjay, Ash, Sky walker, The prophet hung chow, ect. Being apart of the same organization as the people listed above would be a great honor for me.
Why do you want to join the family?:I want to join this family because I believe that it could be a key to success for a lot of stuff on this server and I could also get richer like this by having amazing people like the ones I listed above by my back at all time(kind of)

P.S do not be fooled by my playtime I am still a skilled master at playing :kappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.