The Italian Mafia (Reopened by Will Slater)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGYO5t9.png

Is an organisation that started back in Italy , when Vito Corleone had passed away Michael Corleone took over the most powerfull family in Italy. The Corleone Family grew and it didn't stop , there was a day where

Michael was done. He gave the Family over to Vincent Corleone in 1976. Vincent Didn't know what he was doing. He tried to dominate and take the power in Italy. So the surviving and best members of the 5 families gathered togheter and decided to start up the one and only ''Italian Mafia'' which of my father : ''Antony ''Corleone'' Henderson'' was the Godfather. Antony knew what he did , within 3 months of the Italian Mafia's existance Vincent Corleone has been assasinated. Due to the knowledge Antony had about the Corleone family he had the ability to do this. In 1989 My father was had been shot in the chest 6 times and passed away 3 days after. He gave me , his son ''Jayden ''Corleone' Andollini

Rules and Regulations

1. Never disrespect any other member of The Italian Mafia if you're a member yourself.
  2. You must be professional when that's needed.
  3. If your fellow ''Family'' members need help , stop what you're doing and help them.
  4. Always show respect for those who respect you
  5. Never scam , betray or do anything that scum would do.
  6. You must own a proper BLACK suit
________________________________________________________________________________

Ranking Ladder
400px-Mafia_family_structure_tree.en.svg.png

search
Member list will stay private.
________________________________________________________________________________

How do i join?

You cannot join us with an application , you will have to be known with the members.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Organisation inactive, disbanded.

Please contact a member of staff to re-open it when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.