The Trapani Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

head_home_1-en-gb-jpg.1366

♠️The Trapani Family♠️

Origins
The Trapani Family was created in the late 70's in the south of Italy by a guy named Alberto Trapani. Alberto was born in a very poor Family and had no idea what a luxury life meant. One day Alberto's parents decided to dump the 8 year old boy, and with absolutely no money he was alone on the bare streets of Italy. Alberto became a beggar. On a dark night Alberto decided to search a place where he could sleep, so he walked into a dark alley. That's when he saw 2 guys with pistols mugging an old homeless man. The 2 guys with guns saw Alberto standing there and decided to take him home with them. The 2 guys were really famous thieves, and ruled one of the biggest cartels in whole Italy. They showed Alberto their way of life. They taught him how to steal, shoot, mug and a lot more. Alberto became older, and understood the game of a gangster life better and better. He became so good at the game that the leaders of his own cartel decided to execute him. Alberto found out and killed all the leaders with a few loyal members to Alberto. He took over the cartel, and renamed it to The Trapani Family. He finally had the family he lost once. Alberto was still very mad at his parents, so when one of the members of the Trapani Family found the location of his parents, Alberto killed his own parents with his bare hands. The cartel grew, and grew. And today the Trapani’s still rule the whole south of Italy. But Alberto had not enough. He wanted to take over the American Mafia world too. He gave orders to 2 brothers called; Josef and Mario Trapani to take over Paralake.

4850847-la-mafia-vous-salue-bien-jpg.1365

YOU can join!
The Trapani family needs members to grow their influence in Paralake. Do you consider yourself suited? Contact us

8a5e3c5b195a00ce5660ac5787661a16-jpg.1367

Rules

• Keep your bosses informed
  • Obey orders from an higher rank
  • Be in the city daily
  • Change your last name to Trapani
  • Have respect for everyone in the org. We are a family

Information about us
We mostly hang around in restaurants and coffee places. You can also find us at the bazaar most of the time.

Attachments

• 4850847-la-mafia-vous-salue-bien.jpg
    4850847-la-mafia-vous-salue-bien.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 253
  • head_home_1.en-GB.jpg
    head_home_1.en-GB.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 248
  • 8a5e3c5b195a00ce5660ac5787661a16.jpg
    8a5e3c5b195a00ce5660ac5787661a16.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Mafia.jpg
    Mafia.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reaction score
El3s8gU.png

Leading Paralake's fight against serious and organised crime
One or more of your organisation rules have been removed due to illegal or malicious content. You are expected to send a private message to me confirming you have read this and we can arrange a court date, in the hearing it will be decided what action should be taken on this matter; either de-register the organisation and add it to your permanent police record. Or to leave it with the rules removed and no further action to be taken.

Reaction score
El3s8gU.png

Leading Paralake's fight against serious and organised crime
One or more of your organisation rules have been removed due to illegal or malicious content. You are expected to send a private message to me confirming you have read this and we can arrange a court date, in the hearing it will be decided what action should be taken on this matter; either de-register the organisation and add it to your permanent police record. Or to leave it with the rules removed and no further action to be taken.

I want to speak with my lawyer

Reaction score
Killing people with permission! What's the fun in that?! Guns blazing my friend! Just kidding, looks like a well suited and fun organisation. Keep it up and good luck with it bud!

Reaction score
I would like to join your org. If it is still available and online.
[DOUBLEPOST=1468275480,1468275444][/DOUBLEPOST]my phone number is 812-3875
[DOUBLEPOST=1468275901][/DOUBLEPOST]IGNORE!!! ALREADY IN A ORG SORRY

Status
Not open for further replies.