The People VS Tim Feerick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you can tell I'm not too active on the server and that being said I'm not very avid when it comes to being an officer. Out of my short experience as a police officer I believe there have been a few times I've seen people arrested for 10 years for attempted murder of a police officer, that including the charges for illegally possessing an offensive weapon. I know that my arrest reason wasn't very realistic, but I have a very facetious personality and I've realized indefinitely I'm not cut out for police work because of my sense of humor and/or personality. I apologize for anything I did wrong but I don't believe what I did justifies you breaking character to tell me I broke the rules and immaturely stating you will be placing an AR on me when you are a corporal on the police force and are expected to take RP seriously to that matter.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

074603952e.png

0748bd57e6.jpg

User will receive a 720 hour blacklist.

You failed to provide a reason in the ticket, making the ticket invalid, you also put someone into jail for 10 years when the maximum is 8 years.

@oL] Ikuzashi, your attitude towards the corporal is unacceptable for an officer, you will respect and not be disrespectful towards anyone officer while on-duty, I do not understand how you think your behavior was okay at the time.​

@Thomas DeSimone
e03c332497.jpg

Being a troll is not illegal, you need to mention what law the person broke and what the person did in a ticket. I have deemed this ticket invalid, do not give tickets with that kind of reason in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.