The Perpetrators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here we see Brad Lay jumping straight back into this org once he found out he was never getting into LCN

1F767709133DD74BDE457679DAE536E5ED04FB15

Reaction score
Hello Jensen, this is director sanders of the CIA. We are currently performing an investigation of your organization for association with local terror groups, that raid sweaters indiscriminately. In the light of these allegations, agents reserve the right to detain and interview members of your organization at any time. The result of this investigation will be documented once compiled. Thank you have a wonderful day! Go USA, terrorism is BAD!

-Dir. Sanders

Reaction score
You all should probably disband at this point. This was by far the funniest thing I have witnessed. After walking into your base and mugging 3 of your org members for $100k+ worth of items and guns, I come back to projex and get sprayed down in my car by 20 zergs. My org members behind me finish the job and I was the only casualty that couldn't even defend myself. Seeing the walk of shame to garage afterwards by you all was well worth it. Thank you for the laughs.
216167620060a9f3c50b5386219f0e2b.jpg

Reaction score
lol did one of the perpetractors actually bring a fucking PPK when the rest of his org had rifles???? SAD!

Reaction score
DISBANDED
As much as I like to meme the org was autistic, it was genuinely a fun time running the org and I really enjoyed playing with friends on the org. And while I know many of the members hated our rivalry with LCN and many other orgs, I really enjoyed it.
I didn't really enjoy running the org as it continued to grow, and it became more autistic by the day. Maybe I'll go solo for a while, we'll see.

autistic org tbh

Thought id thank @Palodhi @DJBREEZY420 @Stady for helping run the org, and being the only active and semi-decent players. It was fun.​

Status
Not open for further replies.