LT's:
Alan Erwin, Vincent Jenkins
5 SGTs
15 Foot soldiers

Applications: OPEN

d513b634.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
And he carried u all, even before he cheated, and you probs knew he was cheating when he started but went with it for free boosts.

Max

Reaction score
Yeah i did that because yous were my mates idc if you were a massive sweater n00b

Reaction score
Hello.

I am writing to inform you that we are still not added to your enemies list. Ever since ZT we have been arse blasting your entire organisation on an at least tri-weekly basis.

Refusing to accept us as rivals means that you have accepted defeat and will do anything and everything we ask you do, regardless of how inconvenient to yourselves that it is.

Our demands for your organisation, since you appear to have accepted defeat, are the following:

- Jamal gets to spaff on your birds tits whenever he feels like it. Same goes for any other organisation members who want to run a train on her.
- If you have a gun on your back that we quite fancy pinching, you hand it over without protest
- For every action request you make on our organisation members, you have to kick 5 of your members for no less than 72 hours.
- Each member of your organisation is to wire no less than 2.5k to 3325443 on a daily basis
- you must bow to every LCN member you see, referring to Jamal as “daddy”, Dom as “Aim king”, Icekiller as “Tall dark and handsome”, Sorle as “giga-Chad” and myself as “King hugecock”
- ALL members of your organisation are to give us full permissions in the buddy’s menu.

Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in us bombing your chemical tables through the walls and floors and continuing the “bullying” and “targeting” as your organisation has described us as doing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jesus fuck dude, I’ve been rivals with the slaughters since fucking evo (back when they were called Italian mafia or some shit) and tbh I’d much rather be stuck with them for as long as the servers still up than spend a single day in your organisation for any reason other than to shoot you all in the back of the fucking head to Nick ur guns and drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.