The Purps

Reaction score
Ingame name: Blake Fernandez (Will change surname)
Steam Name: Shifix
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:24692556
Total playtime: 10 days or something
VIP yes or no?: Yes
What weapons you are able to craft: 53 firearms, but actively levelling.
What is your marksmanship: I can't access my skills at the moment.
Why do you want to join the organization: i haven't played in over a year and I don't know most people on the server right now. Therefore, I am just looking to play together with a gang. Hopefully base and raid together.

Reaction score
@Wiki Apparently associating with someone that some people don't like makes you become a snake sense = made

Reaction score
@Firuz132 No no I understand it's just that I got called a snake for no reason just by associating with someone

Reaction score
Ingame name: Mel Mahoney
Steam Name: Sabre
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:100940387
Total playtime: 17 Days, 6 hours
What weapons you are able to craft: Baseball bat.
What is your marksmanship: Pistol: 28 (The rest are 3)
Why do you want to join the organization: I've never been in a strong/committed organization I've always been solo basing and farming, however now I would like to base and raid with this organization. Furthermore, it appears I've been helping this organization escape from several police incidences by driving them away and hopefully this will earn trust for me to join.

moD

Reaction score
Ingame name: Calogero Cornelli
Steam Name: mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20269734
Total playtime: 17 Days, 13 hours
What weapons you are able to craft: None, I don't craft guns I just buy them when I need them.
What is your marksmanship: 100 rifle, 4 shotty, 4 sub machine gun and 8 pistol.
Why do you want to join the organization: I want to join an organization that can be taken seriously and do things that I haven't been able to do before such as rob the bank or raid other large orgs. I'm also very interested in meeting new people and making new friends.