The Purps

Reaction score
Now that's sad..... When can i get my hk 45's though?

And, Can i make a new application soon or later that is more serious? To actually try to get in the org instead of thinking it was easy xd

Reaction score
Second application (This time more serious)

Ingame name: Toby James

Steam Name: Zexinity

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151129350

Total playtime: About 30 days

VIP yes or no?: Yes

What weapons you are able to craft: Firearms 77, So no rifles/smg yet. But i do use m4's and AK's.

What is your marksmanship: Rifle 73, Shotgun 10, pistol 38, Smg 43.

Why do you want to join the organization: I want to join this organisation because alot of my friends are in this org. I am also searching for an active org who also has alot of action innit. Like doing bank raids, raids and base. And don't just drive around doing nothing. I also like going to KOS people and follow them and shoot em all the death. Number 1 reason is just that i'm currently in a very small org and also not active at all. And want to be with my friends who are in your org.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tbh bob, Im not even a furry. I'ts just that he's a friend of mine. And ya know. I defend my friends, right. and tbh, i'm a weeb not a furry. I just don't like it how you were acting against him,you get me?

Reaction score
Ingame name: Frankie Rankin
Steam Name: Frankie Rankin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173636863
Total playtime: 1mth 15days
What weapons you are able to craft: 64 and below on the grind for more
What is your marksmanship: 83 Rifle, 40 SMG, 40 Shotgun, 65 Pistol
Why do you want to join the organization: So I can get some more money for firearms, Marksmanships And a decent car, Also just wana be in a org with people who are active and able to mess around with

Reaction score
Ingame name: Yumi Morales
Steam Name: Kabosu
Steam: STEAM_0:0:466465229
Total playtime: 5 days 15 hours
What weapons you are able to craft: Level 49 firearms working on increasing it
Why do you want to join the organization:
Just wanna find an organization with a friendly group of people where we can hang around and base ETC