The Simeon Familly Cartel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
uyaQpXx.jpg
uyaQpXx.jpg

The Simeon Familly Cartel was a Ally to the Los Zetas Cartel im Mexico. They were mostly comprised of European Citizens who moved from Europe to the Paralake area in the 20th century. They started off small, by doing minor jobs and they got the attention of the Los Zetas Cartel in Mexico. The Cartel needed someone to move their world known 'candy' to Paralake, so they could spread their influence deeper into the USA. The Simeon Familly Cartel was not happy how they were being used by the Los Zetas Cartel, so they detatched from the alliance. This angered the Cartel and a war started, with shootouts going off in Paralake, which would be often busted my Law Enforcers. The anger and aggressive nature of the conflict settled, and The Simeon Familly Cartel was quickly dissolved and forgotten. The leader of the Simeon Familly Cartel had a sorth of 'what am I doing with my life' sorth of thing, so he ressurected the Familly and began to take advantage for the needs of Paralake City.

Who are we? We are an organisation which sells weaponary arround the city and does some other not so major stuff. In all sence, we sometimes ain't all that legal. We may not be the rischest Org ever but we are getting there of course.

How can I recognise a member? We are working on a outfit code for the organisation. The primary dressing code it a white shirt with a black jacket or black suit, which one suits you best.

ORG RULES:

If you are inactive for a long time its gonna be bye bye. To avoid getting kicked message me on the forums. You have 5 excuses during 1 year, allthough if its an emergency, like a holiday trip I will understand.

Dont snitch to the cops or other orgs that we arent allied with.

Dont bring unecesary attention to the base.

Try to obey the dress code. You will have 1 month to buy one of the clothing available in our dress code.

Obey Higher ranks and don't disrespect them.

Don has last word.

If you have a problem with a org member, take it to me and we'll discuss.

Don't break server rules. We don't want to be known as a bunch of rulebreakers and assholes.

Be nice to the cops if restrained and obey their orders if say stopped for a traffic offense.

Do not unleash unnecesary bloodshead. We aren't savages.

Help your fellow org members by any meens necessary. If you don't use your full power to help, we are gonna have a problem.

Break any of these rules, you will pay.

RANKS:

DON
Johannes Simeon

CUCHINO

Daan Jack, Logan Finch

SHOT CALLER

Angelo Damen, Dave Kearny

TRUSTED MEMBER

N/A

N/A

DISBANDED [ORG DIED QUICKLY]