Timing out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, So for the past few days I have had this issue. Every time I try to connect to the server I get to Sending Client Info it gets really close to completing then Auto Timed Out. I don't know what to do, Help!!

Deleted member 4084

I have the same issue that occurs, however only does it when I join a 'new' server or restart Garry's Mod and try to join PerpHeads.
I've just tried re-joining. It's either a connection problem with you and your internet service provider or just your computer / laptop.

Reaction score
I have the same issue that occurs, however only does it when I join a 'new' server or restart Garry's Mod and try to join PerpHeads.
I've just tried re-joining. It's either a connection problem with you and your internet service provider or just your computer / laptop.
Yes I get the same problem, I can't join perpheads on the first try but on the second or third it usually works. If it doesn't I just restart gmod.

Reaction score
As mentioned by several community members, this may occur at times peak times.... Just simply reconnect and it should work.

If you still need help with this, feel free to ask a staff member to re-open this thread.

Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.