[SOLVED] Gmod Crashing hulp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there, ive recently came across the server, recommended by someone i know. Ive tried joining and each time at the "Sending client info" part of joining, my Gmod decides to close itself. No error is displayed it just closes.

*Ive tried the whole Game Cache thing.
*Ive reinstalled Gmod
*Ive downloaded the contents for the server.

Nothing has fixed it :/

Send help plz :(

Reaction score
Hard drive :2TB (1.1k Free atm)

Need anything else?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435334440,1435334398][/DOUBLEPOST]^ Ignore that picture, seems to be too small

http://gyazo.com/1814afc9240e899106aff40a1802a95b <=====
[DOUBLEPOST=1435334667][/DOUBLEPOST]Operating system is 64 bit Windows 7 Home premium
[DOUBLEPOST=1435334760][/DOUBLEPOST]Also have a good GPU, not sure of the name. Been a long time, but capable of running bf3/4 medium/high settings, witcher 3 high settings at good fps

Attachments

• ghgh.png
    ghgh.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 3

Bow

Reaction score
You got a tough case to be honest, so try to put your Gmod option to high (default) many people think other wise so basically they set them to low while disabling shadows, the thing that can ruin your game.
Also try to look into google as I found some good solutions. Also try deleting all your addons and unneeded content then reinstalling Gmod from scratch.

Reaction score
My friends have this problem too.. We tried everything, reinstalled 2 times. Deleted all addons and shit.. lowering the settings, tried to join singleplayer then multiplayer. Nothing works.

Reaction score
My friends have this problem too.. We tried everything, reinstalled 2 times. Deleted all addons and shit.. lowering the settings, tried to join singleplayer then multiplayer. Nothing works.
LordSplash resolved this issue by adding the -dxlevel 90 command line to gmod.

You can follow these pictures for instructions:
Idh2Ya1.png

J3Dxj3L.png

49Udg1z.png

Reaction score
0ef6deae3d.png

^^ Your rating
VS my rating
v v my rating
3e1da778b9.png

Anyway, on a more serious note. Have you tried turning it off and on again?.

Re-install the addons [Didn't work? try the options bellow if the option you're on didn't work]

Re-install the map

Re-install gmod

Re-install steam

Get a better PC. [Optional]

Status
Not open for further replies.