Police Suggestion Traffic Wand/Stop Signal

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Traffic Wand/Stop Signal
Suggestion Description: It would be nice to see a tool that could be used by RTO's or even officers to help stop or make it clear to vehicles they are being stopped for a traffic control or violation.

Currently there are a lot of situations where drivers did not notice, hear or have enough time to stop as there was no dead clear signal to do so, since there is no yelling distance you cant let them know in time either.

This would in my opinion help improve roleplay and enhance traffic control operations.

Why should this be added?:
- Safer for Officers
- Makes it more clear to drivers they are being stopped.
- Easy to add (I think)
- More enhanced roleplay situations.

What negatives could this have?:
- Will only really be used for the beforementioned situations.
- has to be developed

What problem would this suggestion solve?: - Alerting drivers that they are being stopped in time.
- More visibility for RTO's so they dont get pancaked.
- not sure if its an major problem in itself though.

Useful Images:

1714231343835.png

1714231360857.png

Reaction score
Just to throw the idea in there a better “stop” hand signal emote that can be used whilst moving would be handy too. Or even a couple of traffic control related hand signal emotes
A guy I met on a construction site actually made these high vis gloves that went up to your elbows and had mini stop signs on the palms. I could see that being a decent compromise and pretty much 0 code. Bit of blender work though.