Trailer Park Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HmgO4Am.png

Origin Story

It was a long long time ago, in a trailer park far far away, where generation after generation of inbreeding and the location of which HIV was created. One day an odd looking man in a fancy suit left a note on my trailer telling all us folks who lived in the trailer park to move our keesters out of there as they were gonna build a fancy ol' theme park there. So we took off on my truck, Big O'Sally grabbing Me'mah, Billy, Billy Bob, Billy Ray, Jimmy, Timmy, Bobby Joe, and Bubba. Too bad we left Ol'Grandpape there, oh well.

We searched years and years, trailer park to trailer park, Never found that same feel as that old Alabama trailer, until we stopped in Paralake because Bobby Joe had bad Mexican the night before and had the shits. So as we was waiting 3 hours for Bobby Joe and his case of hot chili shits, I saw a sign that said Hicktown Trailer Park. Of course we had to take a look forgetting about Bobby Joe. The moment we stepped into the trailer park all the trash and rust made me feel like a new man I knew this place they call Paralake was for us The Trailer Park Boys.

Clothing

Put on the most redneck, trashiest outfit you got. Or just ask we could always go dumpster diving thats how I found my wife.

How to Join

If any of us lurn to read we would do applications. Were not that hard to find look for a big red truck named Ol'Sally. Talk to me if you look trashy enough and I think you'd fit in then your in.

Hierachy

Fuck that, don't even know what that word means. Were all brothers noones above anyone.We all get arrested and do stupid shit together.

Allies

If you'd like to become an allies please let us know on here. We could always help we int scared to get ourselves in trouble by pigs.

Enemys

None so far. Hopefully stays that way we like to keep to ourselves.

Things You Ought To Know

Were loud as fuck, we like to party. We aint afraid of no pigs. We always listening to the country station. We like to sell shotguns once we save our penny jars to buy a bazaar shop.

dQvIMvL.jpg

Territory

Hicktown, but we always open to share.
q9Fyu74.jpg

@Stomper @Shaun @Glacial_Subzero

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why! Why! Why Oh Why!!!! You left Ol'Grandpape behind!!!!! :dead::mad::mad::bag::banghead::asshat:

Reaction score
I'd love to have a pint of moonshine at the Trailer Park! My character development is based upon love to the South and the stereotypical redneck-mentality (Old man Bob Nixon). Good luck with the organization!

73DA40BE48D3B7D6AEDA31154A7E02E1F3AD7341

@Madda

Status
Not open for further replies.