Tyla Jai & Efan

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date

Deleted member 5577

Tyla Jai is absolutely a great guy! He always tries his best to find new ways to enhance roleplay and make the community a much better place. His police roleplay is on another level and it is always enjoyable to patrol with him (as well as being a good learning experience)!

Efan is also great although he used to be one of the most toxic users he has really turned himself around and now only has the occassional outburst! 1620684180098.png

Although what he said was factual it might have been a little bit toxic however I appreciate him nonetheless.

It is admirable the work they both have put into the community and making it a better place for everyone, somewhere where RP is rewarded with recognition through the monthly bulliten and through regular RP events! I also appreciate them having time to listen to the concerns of the community and taking action against users who attempt to create a toxic environment wherever that may be within the community.

Thanks for your hard work guys!

@Tyla Jai @Efan

Deleted member 5577

This is an untruth! I already had that trophy I simply appreciate the hard word @Efan and @Tyla Jai put into this community!