Uber App (Suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So , as the Taxi job is literally a Job nobody uses ,and ''Uber'' is becoming a pretty popular thing, i thought it'd be quite fun to have some kind of Uber app invented into the server. Sometimes i drive around waiting for my organisation members to come online , or just waiting for stuff to happen i could get myself involved in. So the main idea is just an Uber app

How it should work:

If you're an uber driver yourself , you have to fill in the type of vehicle you have and the amount of seats. You should also have a button somewhere where you can decide to stop driving for uber , or start again. Otherwise you might get random notification which is annoying.

If you call in for an Uber , you get to see a list of current drivers ''On duty'' , you can then choose one of the drivers and you pay a small amount of money (I'd say 300 - 750) You also have the possibility to Tip uber drivers.

Pro's

It is a good alternative for the Taxi , as that job is dead anyways

Another fun way of roleplay

A new way to earn money

Cons:

The taxi job not being used anymore

Reaction score
Only problem is, this is basically the "get mugged" app because of the way pero is. Even when I was taxi people would get a ride to forest then GP you for their money back. I don't know, I love the idea, but I'm not sure it could be executed well ik perp.

Reaction score
Only problem is, this is basically the "get mugged" app because of the way pero is. Even when I was taxi people would get a ride to forest then GP you for their money back. I don't know, I love the idea, but I'm not sure it could be executed well ik perp.
Therefore a rule can be in place

Reaction score
So the job is literally going to be the taxi job without a taxi car?

No, fuck that its not necessary.

What's the point in having the taxi then, something new might as well be tried in order to change the taxi/transportation systems.

Reaction score
Therefore a rule can be in place

If we made it so you can't mug your 'uber' driver, I wouldn't mind replacing the taxi job with that. That way you could do other things at the same time. However, it would have to pay more than the taxi currently does (Per ride) as fuel in perp is very exensive.

Reaction score
I just dont see the point, you'd still be able to grow if you're an uber driver if you used the phone app to get the job, why even change it if the reason is because you're waiting for your org members? You can already do that as being a taxi driver

Reaction score
I just dont see the point, you'd still be able to grow if you're an uber driver if you used the phone app to get the job, why even change it if the reason is because you're waiting for your org members? You can already do that as being a taxi driver

Convenience, you can just set your phone to accept rides while you're busy doing other stuff, and then go back to doing what you're doing. If someone needs a ride, it just pings you and tells you where to go.

I would also say, make it so the "Request Ride" function has two modes. "Choose your driver" and "Pick closest driver" where it just automatically grabs the closest driver to you and pings them about it, allowing you faster service at the expense of choice.

Reaction score
In my opinion Uber app will be a great idea, since the taxi job is pretty much dead and its never used.

Good idea will be to make it the same as becoming a courier or any goverment job so you cannot grow narcotics while being an Uber.

Reaction score
If this gets accepted and a rule is put into place preventing robbing people then I strongly oppose the idea.

Reaction score
If this gets accepted and a rule is put into place preventing robbing people then I strongly oppose the idea.

So you'd like it implemented with nobody using it because they'll just rob you? Taxi was used NEVER before you weren't allowed to mug them. Now they're at least around occasionally. Besides is it really worth risking your life for $500?

Status
Not open for further replies.