Uber App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea:
Replace Taxi Job With Uber App

Discussion:https://perpheads.com/threads/uber-app.37550/

Description:
So one job i feel is rarely used is the Taxi driver. I was thinking we replace taxi driver and replace it with an uber app. all civilians can access this app and you simply turn it on and tell the app you are available to do uber pickups. If you need a pickup you simply open the app, press call uber and it will send a message to all players who have said they are available to pickup. After this the first person to claim pickup on the app will get the pickup and have 2 minuets to get to the pickup location, if they dont arrive the message goes out again.

Would be really cool if there were uber profiles and reviews to add some realism!

Why I think it should be added
The taxi job just isn’t used but people still don’t always want to use the monorail if they don’t have their car. Really think it will add some fun RP.

Pros:
-Always someone available to do pickups
-less people running down highway etc.
-add an rp aspect
-get rid of an unused job

Cons:
-gets rid of taxi driver job

Before saying you will just get kidnapped, read the rules.

Let Me Know What You Think :)

Reaction score
How about we just rework the taxi job to be more fulfilling and rewarding instead of having an uber app?

Also, imagine uber without kidnappings, disgusting.

Reaction score
imagine sweaters trying to get places and being kidnapped by paki uber drivers.

Reaction score
This wouldn't solve the issue no one wants to ditch there 5 million dollar super cars for an uber, an app wouldn't change that. And sweaters would much rather just take the monorail and not pay the overpriced ride for a taxi/uber.

Reaction score
  • Staff
That’s why the taxi job doesn’t work because so few people need a lift. But because no one wants a lift, no one wants to be a taxi driver. But say all you have to do is switch on your uber app and you can pick people up then others will know so when their car gets damaged, lying low from the cops or don’t have a car they can just buzz the uber app and someone will come get them

Status
Not open for further replies.