Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Unban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Jack Morman @Super_ @SpaceShots

Your Steam Name: Eazy-E
Your In-game Name: Marcus Hudson

Why were you banned?: " 2.5 "
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I dont see first of all why I got banned over this. Someone drove way to fast on the roads, and drove through police perimeters (3.4 coughcough) So I Immidieatly pursue him while my on-scene colleques continue to deal with the scene. I chase him down and I get him out of the car, and then he disconnects. 1 day later I get a ban, for trying to arrest someone who nearly killed me and my colleques and proceeds to disconnect. Can someone explain to me what the hell is wrong?!

Additional Comment(s): Dangerino is known as a huge minge with sadly no life or no remorse towards any of his actions. Nobody likes Dangerino so he just tries to push peoples buttons to get them to rage. I never raged, because I know my anger is controllable and Im not gonna let some stupid minge play around with me.
Evidence (Required for all server bans): The guy who banned me has already seen the video, Dangerino removed it shortly after so I cant get access to it because I dont remember the timestamp.

Reaction score
Yea mate Im aware of that, I was just hoping that the staff could provide me a timestamp of the incident, because I aint going through 100's of demos because of that Dangerino dude.

Reaction score
Are you trying to be funny or are you just showing off your autism? Fuck off Mr No name, who are you even lol, must be hard being jealous at the real Marcus

Reaction score
Denied

Your attitude towards the other player involved is terrible.
If you want us to take this seriously then don't be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.