Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Unban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Spaceshots

Your Steam Name: Eazy-E
Your In-game Name: Marcus Hudson

Why were you banned?: Accepted AR: "Extended due to accepted AR https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-this-eazy-e.39859/ "
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Because I didn't do anything wrong at all, simple as that. He nearly ran me over, so I tried to charge him with it but he disconnected, so he broke rules then why I get punished like wtf this is outrageous.

Additional Comment(s): This guy targets me, its obvious look at his profile
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Reaction score
I am not involved but whatched the footage. You shouldn't of been cop without a mic and in the footage you are seen rdm'ing multiple times, it's kinda retarded to even try and disupute this if i was you id turn it into an apology and WISH that spaceshots accepts it after you disrespect him like this haha

Reaction score
Mate, I do have a microphone I use it often but not all the time. The footage is different he rdmed me alot and I rdmed him alot. He broke more rules than me tho, and several staff members have already tried to end this. The reason why I disrespect him is because he banned me for no reason.

Reaction score
@McGlinchy already tried to deal with him.
So did @Mango and more staff members I can't recall.
Please explain to me why I'm getting banned this is absolutely ridiculous.
I have videos of him rdming me and instantly storing my guns in his storage before my friends dealt with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.