Update Log 19/09/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Will be there a change of rear lights of nissan gtr r35?
Its almost unvisible and becouse of that I get a lot of tickets I posted a bug report about it

Sam

Reaction score
No that I get but theres alot of false positives even right now. for example you cant say Nigeria. Is the kicking not implemented or does it pick and choose?
Only bad symbols will get you kicked :) not words

Sam

Reaction score
Will be there a change of rear lights of nissan gtr r35?
Its almost unvisible and becouse of that I get a lot of tickets I posted a bug report about it
At some point ye, I will look into it. It's not on top of the list and that's why it has not been fixed yet. You should not get tickets if you can show they are on tho?

Reaction score
Player models. U guys didn't changed them since 2017
It would be great to have new playermodels indeed but it's a pretty tall order, which I, unfortunately, am currently incapable of fulfilling. Maybe in the (not so near) future, I'll be able to have a look at them.

Sam

Reaction score
style-logo.png

Update Log 02/10/2021

An extremely small patch went live this morning. Felt it was important to highlight some of the changes :)

Changes:
  • Re-factored the way vehicle data for owned vehicles are synchronized between the server and client
    • Will fix sync issues such as the garage menu showing the wrong fuel amount
  • Made it so that the fuel pump actually shows the correct fuel price for non-civilians
    • Which is $0

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed various text issues in the different phone apps
  • Fixed issue where the person giving a tip to someone that played piano would receive two notifications
  • Fixed issue where non-civilians could enter stolen vehicles
  • Fixed exploit with the gun range which made it possible to "steal" grenades
  • Fixed the GT-R taillights

As always, thanks to those who post suggestions and bug reports! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.