Update Log 10/11/2021 - City Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
House alarms if policy is activated is a city-wide thing for all properties

Do you think 0.2% for land property tax every 10 minutes is too low? For farm for example it will be like 20$ every 10 minutes, which will be just funded by unemployment checks.

Sam

Reaction score
Do you think 0.2% for land property tax every 10 minutes is too low? For farm for example it will be like 20$ every 10 minutes, which will be just funded by unemployment checks.
There are plans to change this with time, to go up depending on how many properties you have etc..

Reaction score
If the mayor has activated the policy Armed Deployment, then the Police Department can have up to 7 officers in TFU gear at one time, depending on the total amount of police on-duty
What is the difference between having it on and off? Because this sounds like how it currently works, unless I'm wrong? I say this because it says depending on the total amount of officers on duty.

Reaction score
Will the mayor be able to spawn a vehicle for himself?

Sam

Reaction score
What is the difference between having it on and off? Because this sounds like how it currently works, unless I'm wrong? I say this because it says depending on the total amount of officers on duty.
If the policy is not active there may only be a total of 6 tfu.

Reaction score
so called free thinkers running for mayor after this update

Reaction score
wait so has the rule reguarding killing the mayor over high tax been updated to match the new maximum's

Reaction score
money-wallet.gif

city economy doing good

Status
Not open for further replies.