Valentines Problems: Followup

Reaction score
Thanks for the luck!

Let's just say we're up all night if we ever are doing those sorts of things ;)

I hope you find someone who your happy with :)

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It seems like you have better luck then me bro! I met a girl last week in a club, I instantly fell in love. however I text her every day, I don't feel like she is that interessted in me as I am in her.. We kissed in the club, I was a litle drunk, she was to. She told me that night she was afraid I would forget her. I really didn't. She is actually the only thing I think about everyday. But she does show interests but not as much as I do. She doesn't live close with me but I think its still an acceptable distance.. I mean If I take my car, I will have to drive for 50 minutes.. I started at the national police school in Belgium wich is also a dream of me but even though the only thing I think about all day is her. Nothing makes my heart feel so warm to see that you are lucky with your girlfriend, and I really hope you will stay together forever! And I hope you both will have a life full of love.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
she texts me back everyday but I don't think its the reason but she just doesn't know what to do I think

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Adrish I can try.. I did but she didn't really give me an anwser on that, she told me she will check when she has time..

Reaction score
@Tchami okay here's what you gotta do. There's a difference between chatting, and intimate chatting.Instead of normal and potentially dull conversation's, try texting her good morning, and goodnight.
Ask her how she slept, and once she responds answer your own questions to keep the conversation moving. Ask her about her dreams, and comment about them, maybe about what they mean. Then, when she is going to bed, or you, text her goodnight. Tell her you hope she sleeps well, has good dreams. Mainly, try and have conversation that is about her, and her wellbeing. Try showing you care about her health and day-to-day, not gather information. It sounds like she is giving you a chance, defineftly take it.

Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz I don't think that's the way to go about it. If she's not really showing much interest, asking her how she slept messaging her every morning and night might just end up making someone look like a creep. Just start like slow, very slow. By that I mean like if you're talking to her in bed, just be like yeah aight ima head to bed, gnight. Then when you wake up just be chill with it and be like 'damn i overslept' (yeah allow the cringe) just dont jump into asking about her dreams and all of that shit when she isn't actually showing much attention. Might end up looking like a bit of a creep.

Reaction score
@Adrish Well duh don't say "so you get a whole 8 hours?" Just ask like "so any interesting dreams?"
Yeah, go slow with it, then get more personal.